One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocare V Narendra

Advocare V Narendra

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDasarahalli, Bangalore
LawRato30 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada
Advocate V Narendra has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Narendra provides services in various fields of Property Matters, Civil Matters, Family related Matters, Criminal Matters, Motor Accident related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Narendra enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 1994. He is a member of Karnataka High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : KAR/1295/1994
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore
  • Family Court, Bangalore
  • Karnataka High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocare V Narendra. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocare V Narendra

Q: Marriage not consummated yet, can wife file for divorce ?

I got married on May 12th 2016. My wife didn't allow me to touch her on first night. Till now we are not consummated. Can Wife file for Divorce ?

Advocare V Narendra answered
Ur wife is not performing her marital obligation then u can seek help of the court enforce ur right and ur wife being at fault even if she files divorce she may not be successful. However u are having good ground for divorce

Q: Husband having affair what action can wife take

Dear sir My Sister in law is got married in 2007 in timkur . They are having one girl child of age 7. They are staying in bangalore. 6 month back my sister in law came to know that he i's having affair with one live band girl to her he gifted a TV in instalment. SO finance people called to alternative number for collection that number is recited by my sister in law and she gone and enquire after enquiring he also admitted that he is having affier with her. Then he started abuse and he started giving mental and physical torcher to her and he started telling that he did that affier because she not sleeping with him from 2 years(which is not true as per my Sister in law) Now my sister in law is in her parent house in tumkur and given complaint in women police station. FIR yet to file all type of compromising tries are failed. Now real question is SHO is supporting to them and she is pressurising my sister in law to go with them and not to file any complaint. . SHO is also threnend

Advocare V Narendra answered
U better engage a Advocate and lodge complaint under Domestic violence Act in Court and if her husband is having extra marital affair if police are not receiving u can also lodge private complaint in court

Q: How can i get away from filing a FIR

I found a screw in my food from a resturant, so I had updated the same with pics on fb, I got a call from a cop regarding this and asked me to come to police station.. I chdcked with him any fir was filed and he said none. However i am not comfortable in going to police station, So i removed the pics from fb and I'm still getting the call from the cops, what would you suggest? But I do not want to go to police station.. I'm fall under the cliche..

Advocare V Narendra answered
No wrong committed by u, if ur still getting calls U better approach higher police officer with ur problem any how u have to approach the higher officer u may take help of ur lawyer and ur Lawyer may lodge complaint on behalf u also

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocare V Narendra

Can Advocare V Narendra represent me in court?

Yes, Advocare V Narendra can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocare V Narendra?

When you meet with Advocare V Narendra for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocare V Narendra?

Before your initial consultation with Advocare V Narendra, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocare V Narendra?

During your initial consultation with Advocare V Narendra, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocare V Narendra?

It is important to communicate with Advocare V Narendra regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocare V Narendra?

The cost of hiring Advocare V Narendra can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.