One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Pune - Advocate Upendra Rangavajjula

Advocate Upendra Rangavajjula

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKothrud, Pune
LawRato5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Civil, Consumer Court, Family, Labour & Service
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu
Advocate Upendra Rangavajjula has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • Consumer District Forum, Pune
  • District Court, Pune
  • Family Court, Pune

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Pune

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Upendra Rangavajjula. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Upendra Rangavajjula

Q: Persistent Neighbor Harassment

For over a year now, we've been experiencing persistent harassment from our neighbor. We reside in a community with three adjacent flats on our section of the floor. We rent two of these flats, while the third belongs to this troublesome neighbor. Our household is a joint family with five children, so there is inevitably some noise. Despite her having complained 2-3 times, we've tried our best to keep it down. However, we can't always control the noise children make, especia

Advocate Upendra Rangavajjula answered
download sound meter app on your mobile and go to the neighbours house and measure the noise coming from your flat and from outside and from neighbour's own flat...for this you need to get permission from neighbour to measure the sound level at various times of the day and the law and govt rules on decibel levels allowed at various times of the day and night and collect data...decide if u need to lower the volume coming from your house or send legal notice to neighbour for harassment

Q: Paid leaves have not been encashed

The Employee will be eligible for 1.75 days of paid leave per month, which can be accumulated to 21 per annum. Leaves will be assigned on a pro-rata basis for employees who have joined in the mid of a financial year. Employee will be allowed paid leaves upto the accumulation beyond which all leaves will be deductible, leave balance, if any, remaining at the end of the year can be carried forward or encashed (upto the amount of deduction) as desired by employee - this was shared, what it means?

Advocate Upendra Rangavajjula answered
1. each month 1.75 days will be added to leave balance. year is calculated as jan to dec.2. If you dont take any leave for one year then total leaves in your account will be 21 which can be carried over to next year or you can get 21 days salary and leave balance will become zero.3. If your current leave balance is 3.5 days and if you take 5 days leave, then 1.5 days salary will be cut for the month in which you have taken leave and your leave balance will be zero

Q: My wife relative forcing her to divorce, due to caste issue

I have married in court in January all thing is going good till 15 sep but now my father in law force my wife not to go to your husband and they biten, pressure and emotionally blackmail her. Now she didn't want to come to me ..She told me now she didn't want live with you ..I am confused what happens in one day with my wife ..I also report police but she refuse to come with me ..She want to end our relation ship ..But I love her so can't leave her ..Suggest please what should I do

Advocate Upendra Rangavajjula answered
do you have any document/ photos of your relationship and marriage?has she filed for divorce or judicial separation?you can ask her to join you in marriage counselling session and resolve the matteryou can file for restitution of conjugal rights in family much time has elapsed since she left you?

Q: holding of salary of previous month after resignation

my company credits salary on 7th of next month. i resigned on 3rd and no they are holding my salary of the previous month even though its not written in the contract. I want to reduce my notice period due to personal issues but they are not letting it but when an employee whom they dont want to work resigns, they let them go in days and decide their notice period as their wish. what do i do? this salary helps me survive

Advocate Upendra Rangavajjula answered
send them a legal notice to pay your dues (as calculated by you)...if they dont respond..file a case in labour court...are you allowed to reduce notice period according to your contract?..if so..under what terms and conditions?... need more info

Q: Not giving salary and asking money.

I was hired as digital media manager for a local eyeglass company named. I worked for 4 days in total and the whole time the owner was rude to me, insulted me and and didn't appreciate my work. There was no contract signed, so I resigned and asked compensation for the 4 days. Now the owner has messaged me that I owe them 8500 rs for using their computer and Electricity and said to return the money in 15 days. Please advice what should I do.

Advocate Upendra Rangavajjula answered
use this message to send a notice to him to pay your salary ( since no can ask him for anything you want)....after deducting the 8500...threaten him with legal action if he does not pay...go ahead with case in labour court if he ignores you...

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Upendra Rangavajjula

Can Advocate Upendra Rangavajjula represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Upendra Rangavajjula can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Upendra Rangavajjula?

When you meet with Advocate Upendra Rangavajjula for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Upendra Rangavajjula?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Upendra Rangavajjula, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Upendra Rangavajjula?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Upendra Rangavajjula, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Upendra Rangavajjula?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Upendra Rangavajjula regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Upendra Rangavajjula?

The cost of hiring Advocate Upendra Rangavajjula can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.