One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Pune - Advocate Uday Madhukarrao Chavan

Advocate Uday Madhukarrao Chavan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0
Budhwar Peth, Pune
16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi, Konkani, Marathi
Advocate Uday Madhukarrao Chavan has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 16 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Uday Madhukarrao Chavan's office is in Budhwar Peth, Pune.
  • Court of Small Causes, Pune,
  • District Court, Pune,
  • Family Court, Pune,
  • Morwadi Court, Pimpri-Chinchwad,
  • Motor Accident Claims Tribunal, Pune

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Pune

Questions Answered by Advocate Uday Madhukarrao Chavan House Property in case of Divorce how to get divorce if husband is not ready