One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Tushar Vadavadagi

Advocate Tushar Vadavadagi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoShivananda Circle, Bangalore
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Startup
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu
Advocate Tushar Vadavadagi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

He provides services in the various fields of law, that is, Arbitration, Family, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Civil, Corporate and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Tushar enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2016. He is a member of the Karnataka Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : KAR/149/2016

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

Bade Ramu - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue. Adv.Tushar Vadavadagi's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Tushar Vadavadagi

Q: False Accusation Charged On My Siblings - Criminal In Nature

My father in law has sent a lawyer notice to my elder sister who is a divorcee and my unmarried younger brother with false accusations ,criminal in nature, attempt to murder . We have sent a defence notice that all are false and with penalty charges if 10k .We have not received any update on that still, it's been more than 1 year now. My question here is , will this have any impact on my brother and sister in future ? Am feeling guilty because due to me and my marriage issues siblings shouldn't be in a legal battle

Advocate Tushar Vadavadagi answered
Hi, you are absolutely right to be concerned. especially with disputes of criminal in nature. I can provide you a better opinion once I can discuss the issue with you personally. But before that, I can give you a free advice, do not EVER give anything in writing in a criminal matter without consulting an advocate. Hopefully nothing incriminating in forthcoming in your reply. Please contact me for further query

Q: Propoerties bought before marriage

Hello, I have few properties which i have bought before marrying my husband. Does he have any right on these properties if we get divorced ?

Advocate Tushar Vadavadagi answered
Simple answer, No. But based on the nature of the properties, your husband through your child (if any) can lay a claim in the event of seperation. to provide accurate opinion in this matter, i will have to review the title of your properties.

Q: Can i claim property if i am a adopted son without papers

My uncle adopted us in the year of 1962 but this was not done on papers, and my mother was devdasi(unmarried). so, he allowed his name to be used as my father in school leaving certificate,markscard,aadhar card,voting card as well. Now he is no more and no Will was prepared by him. My question is how can I claim the property since there no 1st class legal heirs of my uncle but cousins are trying to take the property

Advocate Tushar Vadavadagi answered
Hi, I have gone through your problem. I think we can discuss this further and find out viable legal options. As an adopted son, you are entitled to your adoptive parents property. There are latest supreme court judgments which are particularly in favor of rights of adoptive children. You can contact me for further discussion.

Q: Not received kci papers for my dog

I bought a pet last year on feb 13th while buying i was looking for a kci registered dog and the kennel i got the dog from assured me that the paperwork will be sent in 3 months and i paid them 23k for the same but then due to lockdown I couldn’t receive the papers as all offices were closed therefore had to wait but now its been more than a year and a month extra infact and whenever i ask the kennel person about the status he doesn’t reply back on time and when he does all i get is that itll come in 3 days or 4 days but i still haven’t received the papers and recently now im getting from him is the papers are here the guy will send but nothing has been done about it can someone please guide me as to what can be done inn such a scenario as i paid alot of money and haven’t received what i asked for and also i have chats and voice messages for the same.

Advocate Tushar Vadavadagi answered
Hello we can definitely help you in this regard. The kennel just needs some legal push. We can send the notice and get their attention. It's likely that they will respond to the notice positively. If not we can take other steps of both civil and criminal.

Q: Child adoption procedure. Its 2nd marriage for both us currently.....

Currently, its 2nd marriage for me & my wife. Both of us are divorced from 1st marriage. Wife had two daughters (13 years & 20 years old) from 1st marriage (ex-husband married other woman & living elsewhere), and I don’t have any children from 1st marriage.Now, I’m taking care of both daughters and I want to adopt them legally both the daughters, so that their future is secured in all respect.Kindly let me know the legal procedure to adopt two daughters.

Advocate Tushar Vadavadagi answered
Hi, we can definitely help you in this regard. A new legislation is passed, which has procedures in place for this sort of thing. It's a civil issue and we can help you with the drafting of the documents and application and their registrations and all compliances necessary for you to legally adopt wife's children.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Tushar Vadavadagi

Can Advocate Tushar Vadavadagi represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Tushar Vadavadagi can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Tushar Vadavadagi?

When you meet with Advocate Tushar Vadavadagi for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Tushar Vadavadagi?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Tushar Vadavadagi, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Tushar Vadavadagi?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Tushar Vadavadagi, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Tushar Vadavadagi?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Tushar Vadavadagi regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Tushar Vadavadagi?

The cost of hiring Advocate Tushar Vadavadagi can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.