One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Tejasvi Goel

Advocate Tejasvi Goel

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoPatiala House Court, Delhi
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, High Court, Immigration, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Tejasvi Goel has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Tejasvi provides services in various fields of criminal matters, immigration matters, civil matters, family matters, property matters, recovery matters, consumer court matters, DART matters, traffic court related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Tejasvi enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2015. He is a member of the New Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1603/2015

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Tejasvi Goel. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Tejasvi Goel

Q: Recovering money held in father's account

my father has expired on x/y/2017.he left some amount in his bank account. we are three brother and two sister and mother, one brother working in abroad.How can we claim maturity?

Advocate Tejasvi Goel answered
well by approaching appropriate court. need to file suit as per succession laws applicable in India. it comprised of full set of procedure unless an until you follow that you would not be able to get solution for it.

Q: Sister's share in father's property when POA is in my name

Sir my father buy a plot my mother name father expire in1998.than my mother give a power of attorny in my favor in 1998.but not registor my mother expire ln my sister suit a file against me.l am hindu in this matter my sister have shere

Advocate Tejasvi Goel answered
The suit filled by your suit would not be maintainable. You no need to worry. Appropriate proceeding is required in this case. Furthermore it's required to see all the documents for further understanding your case.

Q: Failure of payment due on telecom company, what can be done

what if we fail to pay the payment due of telecom company after they place a call about having a case registered under lok-adalat within the given window time...what will be the next thing to happen?? please help !!!!!! URGENT !!!!!

Advocate Tejasvi Goel answered
What requires to do is that just get the copy of complaint made by the said authority against you and attend the respective court along with counsel. Your counsel would further fulfill whatelse required to do, stay calm.

Q: Procedure to file complaint in NGT

Procedure to file complaint in NGT

Advocate Tejasvi Goel answered
You just give me a call I will let you know exact and appropriate answer about the said query. As it is quite teditious to file complain in NGT. Therefore, I will help you out in filling of the complain in the respective authority.

Q: Brother is harassing but police is not taking any action

Hello sir my brother in delhi police (head constable) and we live together in different floors with parents. he always create problem and give threat to shoot. infect he abused my parents me n my wife. he tried to harm me physically and slapped my mother as well. and hr always says " mera koi kuch nahi bigad sakta". we went to police station and they pressurise my father to dont take any action on him and said to me " tumhari side se koi case nahi banta". they tried to save him. now his wife and he threatened us and pass comment when we go to my floor. i m mantally disturbed and my parents suffereing like hell. infect he broke my car glass as well and police wale said" ye tum bhaiyon ka mamla hai" . what shoukd i do?????

Advocate Tejasvi Goel answered
He should be ashamed by doing such discasting things with you and other family members. Your hands are strong go the respective police station and lodge fir against that blady man. No need to worry their are specific law on this issue.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Tejasvi Goel

Can Advocate Tejasvi Goel represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Tejasvi Goel can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Tejasvi Goel?

When you meet with Advocate Tejasvi Goel for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Tejasvi Goel?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Tejasvi Goel, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Tejasvi Goel?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Tejasvi Goel, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Tejasvi Goel?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Tejasvi Goel regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Tejasvi Goel?

The cost of hiring Advocate Tejasvi Goel can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.