One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Madurai - Advocate T Wins

Advocate T Wins

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoK.K.Nagar, Madurai
LawRato17 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Criminal, High Court, NCLT, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Tamil
Advocate T Wins has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Wins provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Consumer Related Matters, Family Matters, Property Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Wins enrolled with the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu 2007.

Enrollment Number : MS/2263/2007
  • District Court, Chennai
  • District Court, Madurai
  • Madras High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Madurai

Popular Reviews

Priya - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.T Wins's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
1 month ago
Devi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate T Wins

Q: Is original sale deed required to sell the property

Hi Sir, I have an land in chennai, 25 years back some person's have filed the case stating that they are the owner, with this regard recently in 2016 we got judgment favoring us that I am the owner of the land. During the case proceeding I have submitted the Original Sale deed document its still in court seeking for other parties NOC's to handover the docs to us.. My question here to you is, Without this Original Sale deed, is there any way to sale the land to other. we have all related document along with certificate sale deed. Regards.

Advocate T Wins answered
Hi sir,First you approach the concern Court and file a application for return of documents through your advocate, because you have not misplaced your sale deed and for the purpose of proceedings pending in court kept your sale first you try to get the documents from concern court.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate T Wins

Can Advocate T Wins represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate T Wins can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate T Wins?

When you meet with Advocate T Wins for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate T Wins?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate T Wins, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate T Wins?

During your initial consultation with Advocate T Wins, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate T Wins?

It is important to communicate with Advocate T Wins regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate T Wins?

The cost of hiring Advocate T Wins can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.