One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Madurai - Advocate Manoj Raghuram

Advocate Manoj Raghuram

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoAnna Nagar, Madurai
LawRato33 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Consumer Court, Corporate, Court Marriage, Divorce, Family, High Court, Motor Accident, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil
Advocate Manoj Raghuram completed his law in the year 1990 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Family, Property, Corporate, and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Manoj enrolled with the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu and Puducherry in 1990.

Enrollment Number : MS/1218 (C) /1990

  • Company Law Board Chennai,
  • Consumer Court Chennai,
  • District Court, Madurai,
  • Family Court, Chennai,
  • Madras High Court

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Manoj Raghuram

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

pandithurai M - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My issue was well understood by Adv. Manoj Raghuram.
3 weeks ago
Boopalan - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
3 weeks ago
M Ravi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue.
1 month ago
VIJAY SUNDAR - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Great understanding of clients needs and very good guidance to move forward at affordable fees structure.
1 month ago
S.Mageshwar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
A very good lawyer and he has given me the right legal advice at the right time. Thanks.
2 months ago
Ramasundhar N - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Manoj Raghuram understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. Adv.Manoj Raghuram aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully.
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Manoj Raghuram

Q: Want to apply for divorce but she seems not interest to moveto my home

Sir,I am 34 year old, would like to apply for divorce, we have been married for almost 3 years, there is no good relationship between us, and i have been in this relationship for societies sake, but now am not able to go beyond this. she is also moved from my home to her parents home. at this point of time what should i do further, but i cannot be this relationship more.

Advocate Manoj Raghuram answered
You can go head with Divorcé. thats the only way out can approach a lawyer near to your place where you now located.. otherwise u need to wait until she files a case against you... but u need to appear the court where she filed the case..

Q: College Not Returning Original Certificates After Discontinuation

I joined my postgraduate MBA in panimalar engineering college for 2 years for fees of 3,00,000.i paid my 1st year fees 1,50,000 after 1 week i didn't like college and wanted to go so I asked them to return my original certificates and tc...they are asking me to pay 2 nd year fees then only we can give your original certificates ..the college is autonomous institution affiliated to anna university,approved by ugc with 2(f) and 12(b) status,approved by aicte .i attended only 2 month of college . I don't know what to do sir please help this is emergency

Advocate Manoj Raghuram answered
When you quit in between the college would lost their one seat for you took admission and simultaneously fees also. So think about both sides impact when you discontinue the course. So you tey to pay the full semester fee and resolve the issue. Otherwise you can approach court. The court also may keep certain conditions..

Q: Fake death certificate and land acquisition

We bought a property in 2007. We transferred Patta and constructed compound wall.3 months back a builder produced a death certificate of one of our previous seller and cancelled our documents under section 77a by District registrar.I found that death certificate which he submitted is fake and forged death certificate was created.The builder has cancelled my documents,Patta&got building approval and constructing apartment in my land.How to proceed now- civil or criminal case or land grabbing case

Advocate Manoj Raghuram answered
Hii..First of all you have to prove that Death Certificate is fake one. If it is proved you can very well approach criminal court and simultaneously you can give complaint to concerned Collector/RDO. Alternatively you can file a civil case also..

Q: Clarification on divorce matters

I got married in October 2020 and my son is 2yr old now. My husband became a drunkard and is very addictive now beyond cure. And this last 6 month I am at my parent's home. He is always speaking bad words in front of the baby when drunk. He also torturing me mentally like character assassination, doubtful and disrespecting us. He did not do any work nor earning and completely relying on his parents' property for future. We haven't legally registered our marriage. What should i do to get divorce?

Advocate Manoj Raghuram answered
Hiigone thru your query and it is learnt that you are interested in divorce.. If that is the case you can very well approach family court on the ground of cruelty... and also you can file maintanence case for you and your child... Since he is not earning, its bot difficult to get it, still you can try, but Court will definitely allow that petition.

Q: Ancestral property issue land still in my grandfather's name uncle not

My grandfather(mother's father)died in 1999, my grandmother died in 2017, and my mother died in 2019, the property is still in my grandfather's name. My parents got married in 1970, more than 10acers of land taken by my uncle. Can I have right to ask for a share? My uncle is not willing to give any share. 5 daughter and only one son to my grandfather, and my mother is one of the daughter.

Advocate Manoj Raghuram answered
Hii... Your mother can very well claim her share of her ancestral property, unless your grandparents executed a registered valid document in favour your uncle. You should react with immediately without further delay..


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Manoj Raghuram

Can Advocate Manoj Raghuram represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Manoj Raghuram can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Manoj Raghuram?

When you meet with Advocate Manoj Raghuram for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Manoj Raghuram?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Manoj Raghuram, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Manoj Raghuram?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Manoj Raghuram, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Manoj Raghuram?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Manoj Raghuram regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Manoj Raghuram?

The cost of hiring Advocate Manoj Raghuram can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.