One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Swarndeep Singh Arora

Advocate Swarndeep Singh Arora

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoPatiala House Court Complex, Delhi
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Swarndeep Singh Arora completed his law in the year 2016 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Criminal, Family, Immigration, Motor Accident, GST, Civil, Cheque Bounce and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Swarndeep enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2016. He is a member of the Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2845/2016
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Swarndeep Singh Arora. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Swarndeep Singh Arora

Q: Is court marriage certificate sufficient for documentation process

Sir me and my gf performed court marriage through arya samaj mandir two years ago. But in that period we were not living together. Now we have decided to live together. Now we have decided to tell our parents about court marriage. But sir we have lost the arya samaj certificate but we have the certificate issued by court for register our marriage. Sir i want to ask that now if our parents deny our relationship then this court marriage certificate will be enough without arya samaj certificate to show our marriage and in further documentation purpose like new adhar card and votimg card of my wife of new address??

Advocate Swarndeep Singh Arora answered
Court marriage certificate is enough to prove that you are married in front of your family, but in some cases it is compulsory to have arya samaj certificate along with court marriage certificate and you can also reissue that certificate as well as from court or from arya samaj mandir.

Q: What action can be taken in a cheque bounce case

I have a check which is given on the behalf of security of my money.but after so many days he is not willing to return my pls help me by filing the check bouncing case

Advocate Swarndeep Singh Arora answered
First of all see the date on cheque whether it was mention over there or not, if the date was mention kindly deposit it in your account for bounce in within three months from the date mention on the cheque. If the date was not mention than put the date of current month on the cheque for bounce.After the bouncing of the cheque you will able to send legal notice under section 138 of cheque bouncing act within 15 days minimum or 1 month maximum to the party and also able to file case under this act.

Q: Procedure to get citizenship of India by Afghanistan citizen

I have my Freind she is from new Delhi, came from Afghanistan. She left everything in country abt certificates, etc she left all there & came to India for live. She is seeking to make citizenship card, pan card, bank account etc in India. Suggest me what to do? Where to start? How?

Advocate Swarndeep Singh Arora answered
There are different kinds of category to apply:-1. Form 1 under section 5(1)a if you are living in india for at least 7 year, otherwise you have to fill form 1 under section 5(1)b of citizenship act.2.Form 2 under section 5(1)c by the way of marriage if husband is living in india for at least 7 year or more.3.Form 3 under section 5(1)d by the way of Parents of minors applying for citizenship.4. If your parents are registered as citizens under 5(1)(a) or 6(1), you should use Form-III-A under section 5(1)(e)5. You can become a citizen of Indian by naturalization if you've lived in the country for at least 12 years. You make this application under section 6.You may not have been living in India illegally.You may be able to file for citizenship earlier if you've made a significant contribution to the world, especially in literature, art, philosophy, or science.The right form for your friend is citizenship of india by naturalization, in which your friend need to fulfill these criteria:-a) passport of another country as well as residential permit.b) three affidavit (one from you and two from other indians) but it must establish your characters by using the specific language provided by the application.c) In addition, you'll also need to show you know at least one of India's languages, proven with two language certificatesd) Finally, you need to provide proof that you made your intentions of applying for citizenship known throw the newspaper; you'll need at least two newspaper clippings from your district.

Q: Difference in name for Visa Application

last two days back my mom transferred property on my name but in that they mentioned Ms Shwetha instead mrs because I'm married and I'm going to submit this paper with my visa application as a supporting document so my question is it okay with Ms

Advocate Swarndeep Singh Arora answered
Hi if you going to applying the visa for usa than ms can be used because in usa ms can be used by married women, it is a common thing overthere but in india some embassy create problem for you regarding ms and mrs.So i request you to change the suffix from ms to mrs to get your visa successfully.

Q: Procedure to file for fraud for the owner of an IT company

A company in Noida took Rs.20,000 from me in lieu of providing job training. The owner fled now and his no. is switched off now. I want to lodge an FIR against him but police are not lodging FIR against him. Even verification was also done by local police before giving him building on rent. What Should I do now to lodge FIR now? Thanks

Advocate Swarndeep Singh Arora answered
1. First of all do you have any offer letter from that company, any receipt regarding that job.2. Do you have verification documents of that person with you which is verified by local police over there.3. if you have then show to the police before lodging the Fir.For further queries kindly contact me.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Swarndeep Singh Arora

Can Advocate Swarndeep Singh Arora represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Swarndeep Singh Arora can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Swarndeep Singh Arora?

When you meet with Advocate Swarndeep Singh Arora for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Swarndeep Singh Arora?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Swarndeep Singh Arora, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Swarndeep Singh Arora?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Swarndeep Singh Arora, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Swarndeep Singh Arora?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Swarndeep Singh Arora regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Swarndeep Singh Arora?

The cost of hiring Advocate Swarndeep Singh Arora can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.