One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Patna - Advocate Sushmita Singh

Advocate Sushmita Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Kankarbagh, Patna
2 years Experience
Practice Areas
Criminal, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Maithili
Advocate Sushmita Singh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sushmita provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sushmita enrolled with the Bar Council of Bihar in 2016. She is a member of Patna Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : BR/415/2016
  • District Court, Patna,
  • Patna High Court
Book Consultation

Phone Consultation

30 Min Phone Consult
Rs. 500

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting
Rs. 750

Email Consultation

Legal advice by email
Rs. 1500

Get advice from Advocate Sushmita Singh

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Start describing your legal issue here*
Questions Answered by Advocate Sushmita Singh How to get justice for the delay of sessions due to the University What to do high court rejected my writ petition for land encroachment