One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kolkata - Advocate Supratic Roy

Advocate Supratic Roy

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 3+ user ratings
Belgharia, Kolkata
8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Civil, Documentation, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Supratic Roy has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Supratic provides services in various fields of Arbitration Matters, Property Matters, Labour & Service Matters, Civil Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Supratic enrolled with the Bar Council of West Bengal in 2011. He is a member of Calcutta High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : WB/910/2011
  • Calcutta High Court,
  • City Civil Court, Kolkata,
  • District Court, Kolkata City Session Court

Get advice from Advocate Supratic Roy

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Questions Answered by Advocate Supratic Roy Neighbor made wall compound on my property what to do Unauthorized medical leave declared what should i do now