One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chandigarh - Advocate Sunita Punia

Advocate Sunita Punia

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoSector 15 C, Chandigarh
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Sunita Punia has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sunita provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Family Matters, Landlord/Tenant Matters, Motor Accident Matters, Civil Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sunita enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 2012. She is also a member of Punjab & Haryana Bar Association, Chandigarh.

Enrollment Number : P/352/2012
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chandigarh

Popular Reviews

Dr Shilpa - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Consultation was good.she was very supportive and helpful.I am very much satisfied with the consultation and it helped me a lot.I found solution of my problem.Thanks and regards.
3 weeks ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Sunita Punia

Q: Wife does not want to live with my parents,how to file a divorce case

Sir l m 32 yrs Hindu boy; married in April 2015 now have a two months old boy.My wife has been living with her parents since last one year.She doesn't want to live with my parents.l tried a lot but didn't get any response.They r disturbing my job as they r spreading romours at my working was a dowry free marriage.what will be the basis if l file a case.l m alone son n can't leave my parents.Can she file a dowry case?

Advocate Sunita Punia answered
Sir, you can file divorce on the same ground that she is not living in her matrimonial home since one year and living with her parents. She is not willing to continue with her married life. Yes she can file a divorce case.There is one more remedy, you can file a petition under section 9.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sunita Punia

Can Advocate Sunita Punia represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sunita Punia can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sunita Punia?

When you meet with Advocate Sunita Punia for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sunita Punia?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sunita Punia, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sunita Punia?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sunita Punia, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sunita Punia?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sunita Punia regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sunita Punia?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sunita Punia can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.