One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Sunil Sharma

Advocate Sunil Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatochamber No. 3 ,near Gate No.2, DISTRICT COURT GURUGRAM, Gurgaon
LawRato25 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Sunil Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • District Court, Gurgaon

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gurgaon

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sunil Sharma. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sunil Sharma

Q: wrong information shared by telecom company to police about mobile

need your kind help in a police case, I received a call regarding some criminal case from Gurgaon Haryana police, citing that the given number "**********has been used in a crime and same is registered on my name" and they checked with the JIO team and they have a proof for the same, but as communicated to me by customer care representatives officially on the email that number has been transferred to someone and terminated from my id in September 2020. but when police is contacting their concerned department then they get different information.

Advocate Sunil Sharma answered
Don't fear, if you are not using that number since long time, then told the police or do email or whatsapp me to the concerned police officer or commissioner of police gurugram or show or send your chat regarding discount or request that's you do with jio company

Q: Husbnd jhuth bolke ghr 11jan ko gae or ab tk phone bnd h

4jan ko mahila Thane me rajinama hua or 11jqn ko mre husbnd jhuth bolke kiraye p ghr p chhod k chle gae or phone bnd h mne 498a 406 me fir hogai pr mkan Malik mjko ghr Khali krne ki dmki Dera h or do months ka rent mangra h 8000 me apne ghr hu 11k bd se iske regarding mje Kya krna chiye

Advocate Sunil Sharma answered
file a case against husband and landlord in the court and obtain stay order from civil court of area in which you reside or also file maintenance case against your husband in the court or meet with a lawyer with your all documents

Q: want to know wt cases should be filed against my husbnd ND in lnlaws

I m from Hindu religion mri mre husbnd k sth 2dec 2019ko intercaste love marriage Hui th mre parents ki mrzi se jiska Sara expens mre parents ne kia or smaan dia Sara 14jan19ko inlws ghrlke gae smaan mngvaya ghrse prmri caste pe bolna shuru krdia or dhej ki maang krte phr hum mre Papa k flat p rhe vha mre husbnd ne maarpit or caste p bolna shuru krdia jissw mne complain ki 17dec 2020ko mre sth bht jydaa maarpit husbnd ne me admit rhi phr 4jan2021ko mahlla Thane me rajinama hogya or 11jan ko vo mjse jhuth bolke ghr se Sara mra gold or apne kpde leke chla gya 2-3din mjse bt ki tbse ab tk phone bnd h uska mne sp ko complain di 2march ko mre sasural walo pr hudbns or 498a 406 323 34me FIR Hui mje aage k liye advice kre

Advocate Sunil Sharma answered
file maintenance case ,Domestic violence case or if you have any children's and they are not in your coustedy, then file a case regarding coustedy of your children's also in the court or file status report application before area court to know latest progress in your fir

Q: FIR file hone k bd agla step Kya hga police ka ya i.o ka or should I

hlo my name is bharti mra 4jan ko mre husbnd k sth rajinama hua tha 11jan ko vo mjko jhuth bolke gae ki hospital Jara hu uske bd Fon bnd krlia ab tk koi PTA n unka smaan h kiraye k ghr p rkha h 4jan ko hi shift kia tha or me ghr rh rhi hu unpe 498a 406 323 34 me FIR hogai mene graduation kr rkhi h pr usne kbhi job n krne di Kya mje maintance ka case krna chiye ya nhi

Advocate Sunil Sharma answered
please contact DISTRICT LEGAL SERVICES AUTHORITIES of your district Court of any private lawer to file status report in Court of ur FIR and also file ,maintenance and D.V. act cases against your husband

Q: withdrawal of police complaint at delhi and lodging of same complaint

dear siri have files police complaint dowry and DV against my inlaws and husband in KURUKSHTRA , FIR has not been registered so far. as i have been transferred to meerut, can i withdraw police complaint and file the same complaint at Meerut

Advocate Sunil Sharma answered
don't withdraw right now, file maintenance case under section 125 cr.p.c. and D.v. act case against your in laws in meerut and please contact with your investigation officer on telephonicaly to know about your dowry complaint

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sunil Sharma

Can Advocate Sunil Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sunil Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sunil Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Sunil Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sunil Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sunil Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sunil Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sunil Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sunil Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sunil Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sunil Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sunil Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.