One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Sunil Paul

Advocate Sunil Paul

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.8 | 2+ user ratings
B.Narayanapura, Bangalore
23 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate, Criminal, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, Insurance, Landlord/Tenant, Property, RERA, Trademark & Copyright, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Malayalam
Advocate Sunil Paul has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 23 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Sunil Paul's office is in B.Narayanapura, Bangalore.
  • City Civil and Sessions Court, Chennai,
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore,
  • Karnataka High Court,
  • Kerala High Court,
  • Madras High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Questions Answered by Advocate Sunil Paul Self earned property transfer from Father to son Regarding a complaint registered on me for a Facebook post