One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Faridabad - Advocate Sumit Sharma

Advocate Sumit Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Faridabad
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sumit Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 11 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Sumit Sharma's office is in District Court, Faridabad.
  • District Court, Dwarka,
  • District Court, Gurgaon,
  • District Court, Jalandhar,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Faridabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sumit Sharma. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sumit Sharma Order passed by district consumer court declared null and void What to do a co-op society wrongfully charges money