One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kolkata - Advocate Sumit Sarkar

Advocate Sumit Sarkar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Netaji Nagar, Kolkata
4 years Experience
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Property
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Sumit Sarkar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sumit provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Child Custody Matters, Family Matters, Divorce Matters, Property Matters, Criminal Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sumit enrolled with the Bar Council of West Bengal in 2015.

Enrollment Number :
  • Bankshall Court, Kolkata,
  • Calcutta High Court,
  • District Court, Kolkata City Session Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Kolkata

Get advice from Advocate Sumit Sarkar

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Questions Answered by Advocate Sumit Sarkar Procedure of divorce for contested Maternal ancestral property sold out without any information