One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Sumit Jidani

Advocate Sumit Jidani

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKrishna Nagar, Delhi
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Consumer Court, Documentation, High Court, Patent, R.T.I, Recovery, Trademark & Copyright, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sumit Jidani has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 12 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Sumit Jidani's office is in Krishna Nagar, Delhi.

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sumit Jidani. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sumit Jidani How to register a partnership deed How can I ask refund of amount paid to builder