One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Sumit Chand Chaudhary

Advocate Sumit Chand Chaudhary

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoGurgaon District Court, Gurgaon
LawRato19 years Experience
Practice Areas
GST, High Court, Patent, Recovery, Startup, Tax, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi, Punjabi
Advocate Sumit Chand Chaudhary completed his law in the year 2005 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Trademark & Copyright, Startup, Tax, GST, Recovery and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sumit enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2005. He is a member of the Gurgaon Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1753/2005
  • Consumer Forum, Panchkula
  • District Court, Faridabad
  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court
  • State Consumer Commission, Haryana

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gurgaon

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sumit Chand Chaudhary. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sumit Chand Chaudhary

Q: Copyright infringement on a website to review colleges

I am planning to start a portal where students can review their school/ colleges and give recommendations. I plan to use the publicly available laundry list of these institutions and also from some platforms, including the logo and website link. Do I need to take consent from the platforms and the institutions? I don't intend to make a profit out of it. It will just be a platform for reviews.

Advocate Sumit Chand Chaudhary answered
In your case, you can give disclaimer on your website, that some of the information in the website is provided from the sources available in public at large and you are not liable for any information, if found incorrect. Hope this will work in your case.

Q: Dispute with the creditor over non documented money

We have a dispute with a creditor. He supplied material worth approx. Rs. 20lakh in 2013 on chalan basis but did not raise a bill for the same (out of books). We paid him in cash(no proof) periodically in subsequent years. Meanwhile, he was our regular supplier with whom with did majority business in white as well till 2015. Our accounts as per books were settled in 2013. As of today, we have an advance of Rs. 1.5 lakh given to him standing in our books since 2015. We stopped doing business with him since the end of 2015. Now, he has double-crossed us. He is threatening us to pay Rs. 20 Lakh + Interest on the unbilled amount. He says he has the signed 'delivery challans' & 2 emails that he sent on our email id mentioning the materials, quantity with challan numbers. He has been sending us various texts demanding that money for 6 months. We were advised not to reply to the text messages. Kindly advise on what cases can he file against us, how strong is his case & what remedies available?

Advocate Sumit Chand Chaudhary answered
In your case you have to state that all business was done in cash and against the delivery challans and deposit of Rs. 1,50, 000/- is still standing in his books of accounts as an advance, hence request him to refund the deposit at the earliest.

Q: Some One File A Suit Against Me Whom I Did Not Get Any Loan

A taken a loan from B RS 1 lks in cash and signed blank promote paper after that a paid the loan along with interest but B refused to give the blank paper to A saying that papers was stolen..after 1 month B give that papers to C and C file a suit against A for recovery amount 30 lks. A and C did not know each other. B and C are relatives. Please suggest what to do. Feeling help less

Advocate Sumit Chand Chaudhary answered
Two options are available with you:-1. File police complaint against "B" stating the facts of the case and prove your points.2. File your reply in recovery suit and represent all your facts of the case along with evidences.Regards.Sumit Chand Chaudhary

Q: How to show GSt paid in income return

I buy goods before GST apply and i take Gst registration feb 2018,till now i fill Return as NiL forn 3B,only and now i sell the product so how can i show in next next month GST return

Advocate Sumit Chand Chaudhary answered
Hi - You can sell these goods by charging GST now and by submitting the same GST with the department, hence charge the GST and submit the same with the department and clear all your stock purchased before GST, only issue you cannot claim tax input. Regards Sumit Chand Chaudhary (Advocate)

Q: How to apply for GST registration for business

I want to get a GSTIN and for that i need to have a proof of business place for sole proprietorship , In my case i want to start a business from my house but all the property documents are on my father's name who has passed away. So now what are other options i am left with to proceed with gst registration

Advocate Sumit Chand Chaudhary answered
In your case, rent agreement and electricity bill will work, for applying GST in addition to your KYC papers like PAN Number, Passport, Aadhar Card, PP Size Photo etc, write to us we can assist you in this matter, thanks.Regards,Sumit Chand Chaudhary(Advocate)

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sumit Chand Chaudhary

Can Advocate Sumit Chand Chaudhary represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sumit Chand Chaudhary can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sumit Chand Chaudhary?

When you meet with Advocate Sumit Chand Chaudhary for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sumit Chand Chaudhary?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sumit Chand Chaudhary, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sumit Chand Chaudhary?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sumit Chand Chaudhary, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sumit Chand Chaudhary?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sumit Chand Chaudhary regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sumit Chand Chaudhary?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sumit Chand Chaudhary can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.