One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Sudipta Dey

Advocate Sudipta Dey

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKadugodi, Bangalore
LawRato15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Court Marriage, Criminal, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: Assamese, Bengali, English, Hindi, Nepali
Advocate Sudipta Dey completed her law in the year 2008 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Criminal, Cheque Bounce, Arbitration, Wills/Trusts, Family, Motor Accident and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sudipta enrolled with the Bar Council of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, and Tripura in 2008. She is a member of the Dima Hasao District Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : 460 of 2008

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sudipta Dey. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sudipta Dey

Q: Can a Hindu girl marry a Muslim boy

I am a Hindu girl of 25 years, can i get married with a Muslim boy of 26 years as per law ?

Advocate Sudipta Dey answered
Yeah you can marry a Muslim boy as per law under Special Marriage Act.First you have to convert yourself to Islam or that Muslim boy have to convert his religion to Hindi then both of you can get married to each other.

Q: Can bail be obtained for case charged u/s 302 of IPC

When it is best to apply for bail to those who are arrested in sec 302 case ? What is the tricky way to get a bail very soon ?

Advocate Sudipta Dey answered
The arresred person is eligible for getting bail after 90 days of his arrest if chargesheeet is not submitted against him by the police. Bail is the discretionary power of the court. The court can grant bail before stipulated period also depending on the circumstances of the case.

Q: Right for maintenance in case wife living separately due to torture.

Hindu. Two years ago I got married.My parents gave 120 grams of gold as a dowry.My father-in-law & mother-in-law mentally tortured to me.I can't tolerate all of this.For all of this I have been living in a my home town for over a year. My husband is working in hospital.But I do not know where he works.I am post graduated but I am not working. I sent some messages to my husband so that it would be something against me.My husband says he does not give me anything.

Advocate Sudipta Dey answered
You can file a maintenance case in Family Court u/s125 Cr.P.C through a lawyer as well as u can file a case against your in- laws under Dowry prohibition Act or you can complain to local police station if you are getting torture from your husband or from your in -laws. As per the provisions of law your husband is bound to pay maintenance allowance to you.

Q: Process to get Legal heir or Succession Certificate

Need advise for what is process for getting heirship or succession certificate which I need to transfer some agricultural land from my deceased dad's name to my mom's name I am a hindu

Advocate Sudipta Dey answered
Your mother can obtain Legal Heir Certificate/ Succession Certificate by filling an application accompanied by an affidavit in Tahsildar office / District Civil Court through a Lawyer.Required Documents are Death Certificate of the deceased,Identity card,Ration card or Adhar card of the applicant,No -objection letter on behalf of the other Legal Heirs or any other necessary documents as and when required by the concerned authority / court.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sudipta Dey

Can Advocate Sudipta Dey represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sudipta Dey can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sudipta Dey?

When you meet with Advocate Sudipta Dey for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sudipta Dey?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sudipta Dey, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sudipta Dey?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sudipta Dey, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sudipta Dey?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sudipta Dey regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sudipta Dey?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sudipta Dey can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.