One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kolkata - Advocate Sudip Palit

Advocate Sudip Palit

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoAlipore, Kolkata
LawRato20 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Corporate, Criminal, High Court, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Sudip Palit has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 20 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Sudip Palit's office is in Alipore, Kolkata.
  • Calcutta High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Kolkata

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sudip Palit. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sudip Palit Can a person go abroad when on bail If a person is accused of murder will he stay in custody during trial