One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kolkata - Advocate Subrata Dey

Advocate Subrata Dey

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Raiganj Uttar Duenajpur, Kolkata
25 years Experience
Practice Areas
Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Motor Accident, Property, Child Custody, Banking / Finance
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Subrata Dey completed his law in the year 1994 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is Child Custody cases, Criminal matters, Family matters, Divorce cases, Consumer cases, Property matters, Motor Accident cases and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Subrata enrolled with the Bar Council of West Bengal in 1994.

Enrollment Number : WB/715/1994
  • Calcutta High Court,
  • District Court, North Dinajpur

Get advice from Advocate Subrata Dey

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Subrata Dey Never consummated marriage for 2 years, wanted a way out from this Can a person charged under section 304 leave city multiple times?