One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Pune - Advocate Subodh Gawai

Advocate Subodh Gawai

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRato 1.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoKarve Nagar, Pune
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Subodh Gawai has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Subodh provides services in various fields of Cheque Bounce Matters, Criminal Matters, Divorce Matters, Family Matters, Child Custody Matters, Civil Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Subodh enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 2012. He is also a member of Pune Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/6211/2012
  • Consumer District Forum, Pune
  • Court of Small Causes, Mumbai
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Pune
  • District Court, Pune
  • Family Court, Pune
  • High Court of Bombay at Goa
  • National Green Tribunal (NGT)
  • Revenue Tribual, Pune

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Pune

Popular Reviews

SULTAN - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Subodh Gawai

Q: Is removal of criminal record from online data possible?

i am out on bail. 8 months charge sheet is not yet filed. criminal records with my image is coming on internet after 1st appeared in court. i dont have any past criminal records.its affecting my dignity and reputation if any one search with my name. my matrimonial life and finding difficult for good job. I don't know my charges are not yet proved and media person how they can publish such thing its affects me.please suggest me how can i remove criminal records from public domain data.its come under midday etc

Advocate Subodh Gawai answered
For this only one way is their...You have complete your court matter.. after that you have to errased your name from high court you continue and your court matter. For further information contact me

Q: Alimony in case the husband has government job and wife qualified

I want to take divorce with my husband as he harrassing mentally,I want two daughters's custody_16&12 years old,I am pg qualified but no job,he is government salary person having more than 1lac per/month salary,,complited 19 years service,can I get proper alimony ?_Hindu

Advocate Subodh Gawai answered
Very simple . We have file divorce matter in court ....with maintenance n custody..... And we will win ....I am having something special for your maintenance. (Case laws for maintenance n custody ).. 100%

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Subodh Gawai

Can Advocate Subodh Gawai represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Subodh Gawai can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Subodh Gawai?

When you meet with Advocate Subodh Gawai for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Subodh Gawai?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Subodh Gawai, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Subodh Gawai?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Subodh Gawai, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Subodh Gawai?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Subodh Gawai regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Subodh Gawai?

The cost of hiring Advocate Subodh Gawai can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.