One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Srinivasa Kudva

Advocate Srinivasa Kudva

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.9 | 10+ user ratings
Malleshwaram, Bangalore
15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Family, Property, R.T.I, Banking / Finance
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Konkani
Advocate Srinivasa Kudva has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Srinivasa provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Srinivasa enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2000. He is a member of the Karnataka Advocates Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : KAR/3336/04
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Bangalore,
  • Family Court, Bangalore,
  • Karnataka High Court,
  • Karnataka State Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission, Bangalore,
  • Trial Courts, Bangalore

Get advice from Advocate Srinivasa Kudva

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Srinivasa Kudva Forced into marriage how to get out of it Builder used low quality construction material what action can i take