One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kolkata - Advocate Srijani Das

Advocate Srijani Das

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoHigh Court, Kolkata
LawRato3 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, Medical Negligence, Property
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi, Oriya
Advocate Srijani Das has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • Calcutta High Court
  • District Court, Alipore
  • District Court, Barasat
  • District Court, Kolkata City Session Court
  • Kolkata Consumer Court
  • State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission
  • West Bengal State Administrative Tribunal, Kolkata

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Kolkata

Popular Reviews

Hrittik - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I want to take right decision proved by law
2 months ago
Amarjit Chakrabarty - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Right now, l don't require any lawyer but still she asked me 1 or 2 questions through WhatsApp, lastly, she assured me if l need any help from her regarding legal aid,she would do so.
2 months ago
Apu Maity - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Thank you madum
2 months ago
Naushad Alam - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Haven't meet lawyer...she told me call her aftr 2-3days
Over 3 months ago
Dibyendu Manna - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
That was an amazing experience She listen the problem very carefully and the mental stress will become half after consultation After all she is a good guman beings.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Srijani Das

Q: I signed a bond paper of 2months notice period in a company

I signed on a 10 rupees court paper for getting a job in a company and there was a bond of 2 months notice period and if I fail to do so I have to pay the two months salary. Now both my parents are not in good health and I have to take care of them at home so I want to resign immediately can I do so? Will there be any legal actions against me for not serving my notice period?

Advocate Srijani Das answered
Definitely you have signed a bond you can ask on that company for some money for your medical conditions for your parents like that but you cannot resign immediately because there is a bond means there is an agreement between you and your company definitely they can take any legal action what they want

Q: Mutual Divorce in USA is it legally binding in India?

Hi,nWe got married in Kolkata and now permanent residents of USA (not Citizen). nFirst question is if we file for mutual divorce in USA, will the decree legally binding in India?nSecond question, we have a property in India which we will divide equally, if we make an agreement of attached to the decree is that legally binding in India?nThird question, do we have to file again in India based on the decree we have in USA?

Advocate Srijani Das answered
Firstly you people are married in Kolkata that is India so you cannot file divorce in US and if you if you need to file it in your is your restriction not where you are only living you are living outside India that doesn't mean that you can file anyways say you if you are after marriage if year where is your own material house there you can marital house sorry there you can file sure decree of divorce and for more details contact me

Q: Discontinuity in payment of Special Child maintenance

I am a single mother with a special child who is suffering from Multiple Disability and is non-verbal. I have filed a Child maintenance case in 2018 at the Barrackpore District Court for which only a very meagre amount of Rs 9000 was sanctioned as lesser salary was possibly shown before court by my child's father. It may be noted that I have asked maintenance only for my child who is disabled. He was giving the small amount of Rs 9000 but giving it with lot of discontinuity which is causing a lot of difficulty for me to cope up financially. I was doing a job long back which I am unable to continue as I need to look after my disabled child and carry out his therapy classes. I even had to cancel some of my child's therapy classes due to financial problems. I request the legal community to provide advice on whether this child maintenance amount can be increased atleast to Rs 20000 and ensure payment on a regular monthly basis for my disabled child's development.

Advocate Srijani Das answered
First of all to for this thing you have to meet me personally so that I can give a proper solution by talking to you about all the details because you have already because your keys have already filed because your case are already filed in 2018 okay and the thing is first I need to do an RTI which is called information for right to information where I I will do a letter I will keep a notice to that to RTI on your instructions where I can get the proper salary amount what what he gets from his office for all this things with the documents and all you have to meet me personally so that I can talk to you properly and with the details okay thank you so I am also so you can you can see all the details of my contact in the in this particular app so you can contact me if you feel

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Srijani Das

Can Advocate Srijani Das represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Srijani Das can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Srijani Das?

When you meet with Advocate Srijani Das for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Srijani Das?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Srijani Das, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Srijani Das?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Srijani Das, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Srijani Das?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Srijani Das regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Srijani Das?

The cost of hiring Advocate Srijani Das can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.