One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kolkata - Advocate Srabani Majumder

Advocate Srabani Majumder

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.3 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoHatkhola, Kolkata
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Srabani Majumder has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Srabani provides services in various fields of Motor Accident Matters, Criminal Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Divorce Matters, Child Custody Matters, Civil Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Srabani enrolled with the Bar Council of West Bengal in 2011. She is also a member of Howrah Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : F/1758/2011

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Kolkata

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Srabani Majumder. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Srabani Majumder

Q: How to get custody of child

How do I get my baby girl back

Advocate Srabani Majumder answered
If you are Hindu You have to file a petition under Hindu Guradian and Wards Act seeking custody of your child before the District judge of your district. After hearing if court satisfief court may give you custody of your child. For further help contact me through email

Q: Adoption procedure in case of single Father

I am an Hindu. How can I become a single father of a Hindu male child? And what are the criterias?

Advocate Srabani Majumder answered
You can adopt a hindu male child under the Hindu Adoption and Maintenance Act. But the child must be 21 years less than your age. You have to file one petition under this Act before the district judge of your district. For further help please contact me through mail

Q: custody/visiting rights of grandparents

Daughter-in-law lives with her widow mother with the granddaughter who is now six and half year old since last seven years. Her husband, I.e., the son lives with his parents. Son occasionally visits his daughter. How the grandparents, I.e., the parents of the son may obtain visiting rights at their residence or custody of their granddaughter? Do they have any legal remedy? This is a Hindu family.

Advocate Srabani Majumder answered
You can file a petition under Guardian and Wards Act seeking custody of your grand daughter and you can file petition under this act for obtaining visiting rights of your grand daughter. You have to file this petition before the District Judge of your district.For further help you can contact me through mail.

Q: Boyfriend blackmailing with photos and videos what to do

I am a girl of 19 yrs. I am in a big trouble. Right now I am feeling very help less as my ex boyfriend is continuously blackmailing me on the basis of my private photos and videos which he made in my unconsciousness. He has made a fake account on social media using my name. He is also forcing me to get intimate with him. Please help me. What should I do?

Advocate Srabani Majumder answered
At first you have to lodge immediately a complain before your local police staion thereafter inform the matter to the cyber crime police officer by putting all the details of your boyfriend and mode and manner of blackmail by him to you.

Q: Father cheating on mom, how to ensure her security and save our money

My mother is 60yrs old and my father is 61yrs. Recenty it has been found that he is cheating on her with a younger woman. He has been the gurantor for a housing loan for the other woman and has been paying the money with drafts. He doesn't accept this and on questioning he beats my mother and threatens to kill. All major payments of the household is done by my mother. Both of then have saved under joint account. My questions are - 1. What can be done to prove him guilty /accept his misdoings? 2. What things to consider if my mother wants to go for a divorce? 3. How to ensure /enforce he doesn't beat my mother? 4. How to stop him from paying the money for the loan? Request you to answer at forum or by email ONLY. We will get in touch ourselves. Please do not call.

Advocate Srabani Majumder answered
At first your mother can send a letter to the branch of the bank specifying the details of the joint account and request them not to procced with any kind of transaction further in the said account until further letter.Your mother can seek help by filing a petition before the protection officer of your district under domestic violation act.Please contact me for detail and further help

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Srabani Majumder

Can Advocate Srabani Majumder represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Srabani Majumder can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Srabani Majumder?

When you meet with Advocate Srabani Majumder for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Srabani Majumder?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Srabani Majumder, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Srabani Majumder?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Srabani Majumder, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Srabani Majumder?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Srabani Majumder regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Srabani Majumder?

The cost of hiring Advocate Srabani Majumder can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.