One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Faridabad - Advocate SP Budhiraja

Advocate SP Budhiraja

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 2.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Faridabad
LawRato43 years Experience
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate SP Budhiraja has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 43 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate SP Budhiraja's office is in District Court, Faridabad.

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate SP Budhiraja. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate SP Budhiraja Discrepancy b/w boundary and khasra no what should prevail Still not got possession of my plot what to do.