One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Sonu Singh

Advocate Sonu Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoShastri Nagar, Delhi
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi, Punjabi
Advocate Sonu Singh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sonu provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Divorce Matters, Property Matters, Wills / Trusts Matters, Family Matters, Civil Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sonu enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2015. She is a member of Delhi High Court Bar Assosciation.

Enrollment Number : D/87/2015
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Sonepat
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sonu Singh. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sonu Singh

Q: Parents died without any will want to claim my share

I am living in Uk and both of my parents passed away without a will. In trust I signed the paperwork of the property in favour of my sister as she was living in India so that she can look after the construction of property. I also agreed that she can have floor and I will have 2 floors and now she has moved into the property and not transferring my share to me. What are the options for me.

Advocate Sonu Singh answered
Respected Sir, You have to file Civil Suit Petition in the Honourable Court of your jurisdictions against your sister for your share. Based on your evidence judge will decide your case. You can contact us.

Q: Mother bought property through brother who is now not giving property

dear sir my mother purchased a small flat through my younger brother he uses her money but want to grab the flat by retaining the flat papers with him on repeated request he refused to return my mother is ailing age 79 years she is living with me in a rented aparment presently separately from younger my younger brother harrass her along with his wife when she lived with him in a flat purchased by my father he has estrange relation with all first family members plz advice how to take my mother flat papers from him legally we are muslim

Advocate Sonu Singh answered
Respected Sir, Firstly you get your flat through court by filing petition in the Honourable Court . We want to know the exact owner of flat and ownership document. You can contactvus for exact solution.

Q: Want to know the procedure for taking quick possession of my property

I m Hindu plantiff. Court declared ex party to my tanant after 2 summons & 2 newspaper publications now what procedure & time Cort will take to give me possession of my property. What legal process l should follow to take quickly possession.

Advocate Sonu Singh answered
Respected Sir, As per your query we would like to know about your case in detail and time being we can advised for filing revision petition or application to the honourable High court of your jurisdictions.

Q: Eviction of Tenant from commercial property for not paying rent

Dear Sir , The commercial shop leased to the tenant through a lease deed . But lease deed is not registered . The tenant pays rent only in part payment and not paying the Balance amount for last 20 months. please suggest how long it takes to evict the tenant and would I be able to get my past dues of rent. Regards

Advocate Sonu Singh answered
Respected Sir, As your query with proper set of paper and petition in the Hon'ble Court of your jurisdictions it will take 6 month to get your property and dues cleared from the Hon' ble Court from our side.

Q: Legal remedy against false allegations of dowry harassment by wife

M an Hindu just got married in March 2017 n after four months of marriage my wife went to her father's place as he had met with an accident in the month of July and after that she never contacted to me or my family in between whenever my family or I had tried to met her or take her back to Home his father never allowed us after waiting for such a long time when we approached to pariwar pramarsh kendra then in second hearing she just gave a false statement consisting demand of dawry and haresment what should I do now .

Advocate Sonu Singh answered
Respected Sir,As per your query there is a definite solution for your problem through proper petition in court of law.We request you to meet us for complete solution of your problem in short time span.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sonu Singh

Can Advocate Sonu Singh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sonu Singh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sonu Singh?

When you meet with Advocate Sonu Singh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sonu Singh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sonu Singh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sonu Singh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sonu Singh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sonu Singh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sonu Singh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sonu Singh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sonu Singh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.