One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kolkata - Advocate Sombit Das

Advocate Sombit Das

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoLake Place, Kolkata
LawRato5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Property
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Sombit Das has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • Calcutta High Court
  • District Court, Alipore
  • District Court, Kolkata City Session Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Kolkata

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sombit Das. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sombit Das

Q: Judge passed order but not showing in ecourt status.

Respected sir,An interim order passed previously but judges agreed that he forgot to sign the on next date judge repeat the same order, still now more than 10 days gone no order up dated in e court status, if judge further forget to sign then what to do?

Advocate Sombit Das answered
If the order is already passed then you can mention it before such Learned Court about your problem. After mentioning the matter before the Learned Court the the Learned Court will resolve the problem as soon as possible.

Q: Salary attachment for maintenance case.

How to do salary attachment for maintenance case. For getting money every month from husband salary. He is government school teacher. Currently he is not paying maintenance amount of money timely

Advocate Sombit Das answered
If you have already filled maintenance case then you can claim salary attachment petition for getting money every month directly from your husband's salary account before the Learned Court where you have filled such maintenance case.

Q: I need Advice for my uncle's property

My uncle has a property. He died in 2011 and has no will, my aunt is alive and they have no child. My uncle has one brother & one sister alive,(I am his brother's son) now my aunt wants to sell half of the property to us, but my uncle's sister is objecting. Can my aunt sell half of the property to us??? Please suggest

Advocate Sombit Das answered
Yes your Aunt can sell the property as she is the only legal heir and successor of your uncle and Indian Succession Act, empower her to sell her husband's property. Your Uncle's sister has no locus standi to claim anything or to object. So your Aunt can sell the property to you and your Uncle's sister has no status to object.

Q: Property mutation, Saltlake, Kolkata required good suggestion

We had property at Saltlake, Kolkata. Property has 3 owners. Recently court has given order which floor belongs to whom. After receiving the court order what should we do next so that no dispute arise in future. What documents to be submitted for mutation by partition?

Advocate Sombit Das answered
Property mutation (transfer of title) is a mandatory process in all legal transactions involving the property. By mutating the property, the new owner gets the revenue records on his name. Once the property is mutated, such details will be updated in the revenue records maintained by civic bodies like Municipalities, Panchayat or Municipal Corporations. The following documents are required for mutation process:-1) Copy of Court Order2) Copy of Partition Deed along with maps3) Affidavit on Stamp Paper4) Aadhaar Card5) Ration Card6) Receipt of Current property Tax payment.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sombit Das

Can Advocate Sombit Das represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sombit Das can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sombit Das?

When you meet with Advocate Sombit Das for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sombit Das?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sombit Das, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sombit Das?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sombit Das, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sombit Das?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sombit Das regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sombit Das?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sombit Das can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.