One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kolkata - Advocate Sohini Chatterjee

Advocate Sohini Chatterjee

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoEsplanade East, Kolkata
LawRato15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Insurance, Labour & Service, Motor Accident, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Sohini Chatterjee has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sohini provides services in various fields of Labour & Service Matters, Insurance Matters, Divorce Matters, Motor Accident Matters, Wills/Trusts Matters, Criminal Matters, Civil Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sohini enrolled with the Bar Council of West Bengal in 2009. She is a member of Railway Claims Tribunal Bar Asssociation.

Enrollment Number : WB/2329/2009
  • Calcutta High Court
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Kolkata
  • City Civil Court, Kolkata

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Kolkata

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sohini Chatterjee. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sohini Chatterjee

Q: Is there any way to get divorce granted without going to the court

1. Any how divorce is conducted in Hindu Marriage act without court order by district judge? 2. Mutually divorce by advocate, is it granted by law for 2nd Marriage? (Please answer me clearly this issues, thank you)

Advocate Sohini Chatterjee answered
No. You cant get a decree of divorce without going to court. You have file a petition before a district judge if you want Divorce. Mutual Divorce under section 13B of Hindu Marriage Act 1955 is also being conducted at district court It can not be done mutually by the advocates out of the court.

Q: Can a man have a second marriage, if divorce not granted by magistrate

If you any one court registry marriage after he divorce by mutually on court paper and it authorized by advocate with written document and sign & photo copy afaixed both person but divorce is not conducted by register/magistrate on court. So he will be legally permitted to second marriage?

Advocate Sohini Chatterjee answered
The answer of your question is NO. If a marriage once registered then the tie will not be dismissed until and unless they got a decree of divorce before d district judge. So before getting a decree of divorce it is illegal to marry any other person.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sohini Chatterjee

Can Advocate Sohini Chatterjee represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sohini Chatterjee can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sohini Chatterjee?

When you meet with Advocate Sohini Chatterjee for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sohini Chatterjee?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sohini Chatterjee, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sohini Chatterjee?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sohini Chatterjee, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sohini Chatterjee?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sohini Chatterjee regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sohini Chatterjee?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sohini Chatterjee can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.