One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Sneha Nagaraj

Advocate Sneha Nagaraj

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.8 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoJayanagar, Bangalore
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Corporate, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Labour & Service, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Patent, Property, Recovery, RERA, Startup, Succession Certificate, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu
Advocate Sneha Nagaraj has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

She provides services in the various fields of law, that is, Arbitration, Trademark & Copyright, Labour & Service, Corporate, Civil, Criminal, RERA Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sneha enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2011. She is a member of the Karnataka High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : KAR/1171/2011
  • Bangalore District Court
  • Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Court, Bangalore
  • Family Court, Bangalore
  • Karnataka High Court
  • Karnataka State Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission, Bangalore
  • National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), Bengaluru

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sneha Nagaraj. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sneha Nagaraj

Q: Clarification regarding cross examination in DV case

I would like to get some valuable suggestions on how to face cross examination in a domestic violence case? What kind of questions can be anticipated? Pls reply back urgently. What is the procedure to apply for certified copies?

Advocate Sneha Nagaraj answered
How can one predict what questions will be asked when the facts of the case are not known. The cross examination will be pertaining to the evidence that is filed by you. Please read your evidence properly. To apply for certified copies, you have to fill a certified copy form (available at the Magistrate Court Society) and submit it to the copying branch counter of whichever court you need if from. Ask any advocate around, they'll help you fill the form. You also have to pay some money depending on the documents you are asking for. They usually charge 2 rs per page. You will be given a receipt once you submit the form and money. Thereafter you can collect it after a couple of days by submitting the receipt at the receiving counter of the copying branch

Q: How to get child custody of infant before processing the divorce

I have issues with my husband. He don't speak to me properly and with my parents. His mother try to dominate my parents. Their life style is totally different than mine. They are little old fashioned and ask me to indulge in their life. Now we have 3 month old baby. My husband want one more kid within next year. Which I don't want and I am happy with one baby. And I don't have future in the city they live. Even though they try speak with me properly and try to treat me well. I don't like it. I feel depressed in their home. Now I want divorce from him and i need my 3month old baby custody. What to do? I am afraid they will not give me my baby. Please help me can I get my baby custody without any consequences. How to deal with the situation and how much will cost to settle it down in court?

Advocate Sneha Nagaraj answered
The Law says, until the child turns 5 years the custody of the child will be with the mother. You can file a child custody petition and you will automatically get custody of the child. You will have file 2 separate petitions; one for divorce and one for child custody

Q: Dissolution of managing committee not following the bylaws

Hi, I live in a society where Managing committee and office bearers have been selected without the EGM or General body meeting. The so called office bearers are from previous managing committee and they dictate the terms as per their wish. In fact they moderate all the mail communications among residents. Our byelaw says "The Management Committee shall comprise of 30 members, elected in the Annual General Meeting by the rules and procedures laid out in these byelaws" How can we dissolve such Managing Committee which was not formed following the by laws? 

Advocate Sneha Nagaraj answered
If its a Society you can file a complaint with the Registrar of Societies. If its registered as any other body then you should file a case before the Civil Courts challenging the election and seeking for a declaration that the Managing Committee has been illegally formed.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sneha Nagaraj

Can Advocate Sneha Nagaraj represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sneha Nagaraj can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sneha Nagaraj?

When you meet with Advocate Sneha Nagaraj for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sneha Nagaraj?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sneha Nagaraj, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sneha Nagaraj?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sneha Nagaraj, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sneha Nagaraj?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sneha Nagaraj regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sneha Nagaraj?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sneha Nagaraj can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.