One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Siddharth Gupta

Advocate Siddharth Gupta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.7 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoDLF City Phase-II, Gurgaon
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Corporate, Court Marriage, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Siddharth Gupta has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Siddharth provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, medical negligence matters, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents. He has been actively involved in drafting of legal notices u/s 138 of negotiable instruments act as well as recovery notices, recovery suits, research on various law related issues, conveyancing such as will, power of attorney, sale, agreement to sell, lease, agreement to lease, memorandum of understanding, land measurement units used in UP, Rajasthan, Haryana and Delhi, various terms related to real estate.

Advocate Siddharth enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2014.

Enrollment Number : D/2005/2014

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gurgaon

Popular Reviews

Mukesh Singh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Please help me.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Siddharth Gupta

Q: Dropping a co-applicant from a under construction BBA

I did purchase an under construction property in Gurgaon. The application was done in my and my mother's name. The Buyer Builder Agreement (BBA) is also executed in the names of me and my mother. This was done as I had taken a home loan for this.Now, when the posession is offered to us, I wish to drop my name from the property and get it registered only in the name of my mother. Is this allowed and if yes how. Please note, that I have already repaid all the home loan and their is no outstanding amount.

Advocate Siddharth Gupta answered
yes it is allowed. you can enter into supplement builder buyer agreement with the seller or builder stating your mother name in the agreement and get it registered in your mother name. loan in this case will not matter as it is the matter of property transfer.

Q: Transfer of Property from Joint to Single name

I am buying a flat from my ex husband which is in our joint name. Bank loan has been paid off. How do I get the property transferred to my name?

Advocate Siddharth Gupta answered
you can transfer the flat in your name by claiming the right at the time of divorce in the court against your husband. the court will see the circumstances to grant the flat in your name. you can claim it as a right from your husband

Q: Seizure of residential property by fraudulent means What can I do

My residential property has been seized by someone by fraudulent means. That person has got my property registered in his name without my knowledge. What should I do? I m a hindu

Advocate Siddharth Gupta answered
In the matter which is before me, the action should be taken against the person who has committed fraud against you by instituting a case against for seizure of property without your knowledge through an advocate who shall send a notice for the recovery of your property back. But before approaching an advocate you shall make a complaint in police station of such a fraud.

Q: Girls side cancelled the marriage can I recover my loss

My friend's godbharai ceremony took place in 2014. In 2015 the girl's side cancelled marriage. They extracted money from the boy in the name of girl's education and have refused to pay back even after cancelling marriage. The boy has proof in form of statement of online transfers and some bank receipts. What legal action can the boy take to recover the money from them.

Advocate Siddharth Gupta answered
If a girl has cancelled marriage and also the girl has extracted money from her husband, then that person can approach an advocate for recovery of the money or can complain with police for extracting the money back from them

Q: Purchased share company register not showing name what can be done

The person who bought share but his name doesn't com on register in the company as a member. in that case who will be the owner of the case?

Advocate Siddharth Gupta answered
If the name is not showing the name in the register from whom you have purchased the share, then that would mean that company is fraud and also you have to file a case under companies act, 2013 for fraud

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Siddharth Gupta

Can Advocate Siddharth Gupta represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Siddharth Gupta can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Siddharth Gupta?

When you meet with Advocate Siddharth Gupta for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Siddharth Gupta?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Siddharth Gupta, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Siddharth Gupta?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Siddharth Gupta, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Siddharth Gupta?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Siddharth Gupta regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Siddharth Gupta?

The cost of hiring Advocate Siddharth Gupta can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.