One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jaipur - Advocate Siddhant Jain

Advocate Siddhant Jain

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoHigh Court, Jaipur
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Siddhant Jain has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Siddhant provides services in various fields of civil matters, family matters, divorce matters, arbitration matters, property matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Siddhant enrolled with the Bar Council of Rajasthan in 2015.

Enrollment Number : R/785/2015

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jaipur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Siddhant Jain. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Siddhant Jain

Q: Procedure to take divorce from wife who is not coming back

Dear sir, I had done love marriage in 2015 ,all the expenses of marriage reception was bourn by me and till date I have not taken a single penny from their side. after marriage my wife behaviour was changed towards me and my family, everytime she want to go back to her home. In aug 16 her father came and took her with him in the name of celebrating Rakhi . Till date she did not came back and when I call her she insist me to leave my parents and live seperately with her. But sir this is not possible for me to leave my family as I am the only son of my parents. I have also call my father in law regarding this but he also threatened me telling that ''court me baat karenge". Looking after this behaviour of their family Now I am also not interested to live with her. I want to take devorce. Pls suggest me what to do now..Thanks

Advocate Siddhant Jain answered
You can file an application under section 9 of Hindu marriage act for restitution of conjugal rights in case u want to restore the matrimonial relationship between u and ur spouse but in case u want to get separated only u can file for divorce under section 13 of Hindu marriage act on the ground of wilful dessertation. Forcing the husband to live separately from the matrimonial home is itself a ground for divorce

Q: My neighbour took Court Stay on construction in my house

I have house in bikaner almost complete except light fitting and wood windows installed. But my neighbour took court stay when we work of light fittings and other windows installation work he come with police and stopped these work I want to know stay on applicable on necessary needs like water and light fitting and wood installation work.

Advocate Siddhant Jain answered
you need to elaborate on the issue. usually the situation that you have described, doesn't call for obtaining a stay order because no construction on the external side is being carried out and hence no obstruction can be caused to your neighbour as such. if he is doing it only with the purpose of harrasing you or things like that, then you should file a stay vacation application and get the matter dismissed.

Q: What are the total expense/fees for title search of property?

Sir, i want to know about the fees or total expense to get the title search report of the property situated in jaipur.

Advocate Siddhant Jain answered
the fees or total expenses to get the title search report of the property situated in jaipur depends on the chain of the property and from where it is being derived and based on that lawyers charge their fees. but since your question is very direct, I shall do it for free for you.

Q: Involved in a case, will it effect my Govt job selection

Sir, one of the our neighbour wrote my name in complaint due to dispute between them and me. But in police inquiry it was found false. Now court calls me as a witness. There was no process of bail or arrest against me. Is there will be any problem related to my govt job selection

Advocate Siddhant Jain answered
you can file for anticipatory bail, if you have apprehension for being arrested. so far as the government job selection is concerned, you can give a detailed representation or give a legal notice to the concerned police station and the opposite party, contending that you should be exonerated from the complaint as it affects your future endeavours.

Q: My brother tortures my family, what to do

My brother blames my parents for his unsuccessful education and now he abuses us,throws utensils while we are sleeping at night,breaks the gates... Before he also attached my sister,mother,father and me.he has no control over his anger.if I file a police complaint then he will definitely kill us when he gets out of jail....I am mentally tired now ..I am about to commit suicide....Please give me a permanent solution or else tomorrow will be the last day of my life...My contact no

Advocate Siddhant Jain answered
you all need to sit together on table and work out a solution on such issue. filing a case or lodging a complaint might not suffice the purpose and shall only prolong the whole issue creating never ending differences among your family members. all your brother needs is a counselling session and a peace of mind.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Siddhant Jain

Can Advocate Siddhant Jain represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Siddhant Jain can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Siddhant Jain?

When you meet with Advocate Siddhant Jain for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Siddhant Jain?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Siddhant Jain, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Siddhant Jain?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Siddhant Jain, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Siddhant Jain?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Siddhant Jain regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Siddhant Jain?

The cost of hiring Advocate Siddhant Jain can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.