One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Faridabad - Advocate Shweta Sinha

Advocate Shweta Sinha

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSector 21 D, Faridabad
LawRato19 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, International Law, Recovery, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi, Maithili, Nepali
Advocate Shweta Sinha completed her law in the year 2005 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Arbitration, Supreme Court, Criminal, Divorce, International Law, Recovery and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Shweta enrolled with the Bar Council of Bihar in 2005. She is a member of the District Bar Association Faridabad, Supreme Court Bar Association & Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : BR/1818/2005
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Delhi
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Faridabad
  • Family Courts, Delhi
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Faridabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Shweta Sinha. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Shweta Sinha

Q: My ex boyfriend is threathening me . Blackmailing me to stay withh him

My ex bf is threatening me . That he will spoil me and come to my home to take revenge.I am an indian and i can not involve my parents . Please help me

Advocate Shweta Sinha answered
you can file a complaint regarding threatening and complain in police to keep your identity secret. so many laws related to women are there, so you shouldn't be afraid of doing so ,you can consult an advocate for the complaint

Q: CLarification regarding sending of summons in protection case

i want to know that to whom summons would be sent if i file protection against my court marriage????

Advocate Shweta Sinha answered
In protection against the court marriage,,the summon is to send to the parents of both parties or guardians,and to the person from whom you feel that he should be acknowledged and it can be to any public also

Q: What legal action to be taken in case of false accusation of rape

One of my friend's father got accused of rape by the woman who was staying with them to nurse her(my friend) grandmother. The woman have one child who was with her and she was living with my friend her father and mother and her siblings and grandmother. The victim alleged my friend's father of rape out of the blue when she demanded money all of a sudden and they denied saying why will we give you 50k just like that so she blackmailed and so my friend called the police but the police took her father and the victim with them and kept over night and then jailed my friend's father. His bail petition got rejected and now my friend is very worried. So what to do?

Advocate Shweta Sinha answered
I would like to know the age of that nurse ,and this case can be done on the ground of evidences ,and I would like to see the file and every statement on file then I can suggest what should be done to protect the accused

Q: How to calculate court fees for suit

What is court fees for suit for specific performance of contract claim amount 50 lakh?

Advocate Shweta Sinha answered
Court fee depends upon area,varies in different states,there is chart prescribed for every state and depends upon the amount of claim ,please provide the amount of claim and in which state it belongs,

Q: Boyfriend marrying someone else after being in physical relations

He kept relationship for more than 6 years. We roamed around, stayed in hotels, had physical relationship and now due to dowry greed he is ditching me saying his parents are not ready to accept. Did he take his parents's permission before jumping in bed? What action can a girl take against such frauds for using her emotionally and physically? Though the fact is his elder brother is marrying a girl from other caste because his brother is not ready to give up. He has spoiled my seven years and I hv lost my virginity for a fraud. Please suggest what legal action can I take against him?

Advocate Shweta Sinha answered
You can file complaints of committing rape and can file a case for claim maintenance also ,there are various judgments on claim for maintenance in live in relationship ,give a written complaint drafted by an advocate

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Shweta Sinha

Can Advocate Shweta Sinha represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Shweta Sinha can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Shweta Sinha?

When you meet with Advocate Shweta Sinha for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Shweta Sinha?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Shweta Sinha, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Shweta Sinha?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Shweta Sinha, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Shweta Sinha?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Shweta Sinha regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Shweta Sinha?

The cost of hiring Advocate Shweta Sinha can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.