One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chandigarh - Advocate Shubhnit Hans

Advocate Shubhnit Hans

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoChandigarh, Chandigarh
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, High Court, RERA
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Shubhnit Hans completed his law in the year 2015 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Arbitration, Family, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Recovery and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Shubhnit enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2015.

Enrollment Number : D/2082/2015
  • District Court, Chandigarh
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chandigarh

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Shubhnit Hans. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Shubhnit Hans

Q: Procedure to revoke or cancel registered power of attorney

Am a Hindu by birth. A POA was given (duly registered before Magistrate) to my brother to deal in property matters some 25 Years back when I visited abroad for long settlement.Now I have returned and want to revoke or cancel the POA so given pls advise process.Shall taking over back the Origional POA be sufficient safety or some additional steps need be taken

Advocate Shubhnit Hans answered
You can revoke your power of attorney whenever you want, as long as you are mentally competent. This revocation should be in writing, signed by you in front of a notary public, and delivered to the other person or his lawyer. It should be at the same place where the POA was made. You also need to send the notice to other party.

Q: Can I appeal in the court if my company refuses to renew my contract

Hi, I joined central autonomous organisation as DEO as imprest basis for one year. then registered myself as DEO contract basis for one year via gency in same organsation tself. After one year again selected as Asisstant Accounts Officer again in DDA on contract basis but this time directly. One year complete in June 2018. But in the meantime new permanent AAO's are recurit under process. my age 31 plus having professional degree as required for the post. If they cancelled to renew our contract can i appeal in court. as i didnt get break after completion of 1st six months others get. what is my future in organisation i am tensed. Even the organsation recurit AAO who are mcom which is not esstional requirement according to their ad. For AAO they ask Professional degree like CA CMA ICWA MBAfinance & equivalent. and they take undertaking by Mcom candidates as equvivalent which is not. please suggest something.

Advocate Shubhnit Hans answered
There are always provisions in law. You can appeal but it all depends what is written in your contract. There are always some clauses in the contract which are favourable to the company. So in order to give you the complete opinion, I would need to go through the Employment contract.

Q: Complaint regarding cheque bounce on non payment of loan amount.

I have given my friend 1 lac rupees.He gave me cheque as security and told he will return the money in 30 days but he is not able to return now.He is asking me to wait and it's been over 5 months.The cheque doesn't have my name and date.The cheque does have Amount and signature. After filling the name,date,Will I be able to file a cheque bounce case and drag him to court ?

Advocate Shubhnit Hans answered
Yes you can do that. You can fill in your name and use the cheque as it was given as a security to you by him.Also, any kind of written proofs will be appreciated. Was there any written agreement between you guys regarding that amount of money.also, was it given by cheque or cash?

Q: How can I reunite with my husband if he has deserted us

My husband has left me at my parents house since one year without money and I have a daughter of one and half year old she is us citizen and he is giving my daughters papers and two days ago he has send all my clothes to me without informing me and he is not attending my phone I want to reunite if possible otherwise how can I be helped this matter. I am a Hindu

Advocate Shubhnit Hans answered
You can reunite. Firstly, you can lodge an FIR against him for your own safety and bringing it on govt. record that you have been suffering the same.secondly, you have to give me the following details:1. When did you get married?2. What does your husband do, what do you do?3. You still live in India or US?4. Any other detail you would think is relevant.

Q: Gave money to friend and now she is threatening to file a case ?

My ex-colleague borrowed money from me by telling me a lie. After that whenever I ask her to return it she gave me excuses like - she will withdraw it from ATM and will give it, she will give it tomorrow, etc but never returned it. Now when I warned her today that I will file an FIR, she said that she will file a case of harassing and threating against me as she has a recording in which someone is saying that I have told that person that she has scammed me. ( but I never said this thing to anyone). I am not affraid because I have done anything wrong but I am concerned that what should I do

Advocate Shubhnit Hans answered
Before I give my legal opinion, I need to know few things which are as follows:1. Do you have anything in written that you gave here the money?2. What is the amount of money lend to her?3. Every conversation you are having, is it written or oral? if oral, try to communicate everything in written.4. Its okay I understand that you must have not done anything wrong but we need proof to establish that she is wrong.Please furnish the answers to the above and I shall communicate my legal opinion to you.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Shubhnit Hans

Can Advocate Shubhnit Hans represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Shubhnit Hans can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Shubhnit Hans?

When you meet with Advocate Shubhnit Hans for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Shubhnit Hans?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Shubhnit Hans, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Shubhnit Hans?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Shubhnit Hans, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Shubhnit Hans?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Shubhnit Hans regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Shubhnit Hans?

The cost of hiring Advocate Shubhnit Hans can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.