One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bhopal - Advocate Shubhi Dubey

Advocate Shubhi Dubey

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoMP Nagar, Bhopal
LawRato5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Corporate, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Patent, RERA, Startup, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Shubhi Dubey has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • Arbitration Tribunal, Bhopal
  • District Court, Bhopal
  • District Court, Indore
  • Family Court, Indore
  • Indore District Forum
  • M. P. High Court, Indore Bench
  • Madhya Pradesh High Court
  • Madhya Pradesh State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission
  • National Green Tribunal, Bhopal

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bhopal

Popular Reviews

Neeraj Shrivastav - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My issue was well understood by Adv. Shubhi Dubey. I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue. Adv.Shubhi Dubey's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Shubhi Dubey

Q: लोन होने के बाद पेमेंट नही मिला

मैने वास्तु से लोन ट्रांसफर जेएम बैंक मैं कराया लोन disbursed hua par bank वालो ने बाद मैं कहा की पुराने लोन की एनओसी लगेगी जो चल रहे है मेरे पास उसे भरने के पैसे नही है परंतु जेएम बैंक पिछले 2 महीने से kist काट रही है पर मुझे चेक नही दे रही बोल रही noc के बाद ही देंगे ।मैं दोनो जगह की किस्त भर रहा वास्तु की भी और जेएम बैंक की भी q की चेक वास्तु मैं नही गया तो वो भी चालू है और इनका भी क्या kru mai।

Advocate Shubhi Dubey answered
aap inke khilaf Consumer Court mein kis file kar sakte hain halaki Mujhe aapke document dekhne padenge Jiske basis per aapka case Banta Hai Ki Nahin yah samajh mein aaega. jo aap Bata rahe hain uske hisab se aapke pass pura hak hai ki aap nyayalay mein jakar case lagaen.

Q: How to quash false case of 498a, against me n my mother

How to quash false case of 498a, against me n my mother, nAnd is their any decision can be made against us even in false case without any evidence

Advocate Shubhi Dubey answered
You need to file a case under section 482 before the honorable High Court to quash the case , If in case you do not file a case for quashment Court after going through the available records can pass an order against you if it seems fit

Q: Recovery suit - statute of limitationnnMy father's friend owed him some money. For the same the coll

Recovery suit - statute of limitationnnMy father's friend owed him some money. For the same the collateral that he gave was a cheque and promisory note. He's has been delaying the payment for a long time and now we are planning to go ahead with the legal proceedingsWhile going through the documents, i noticed that the cheque and promisory note both have date of 20/12/2019 on them. So as a result NIA is ruled out. Also on the civil recovery suit front, we are beyond the 3 years period by 4 months. nnIs it still possible to successfully file this case even though we have crossed the period of 3 years under the statute of limitation?nWhat is usually a valid reason that the judge usually considers in such cases?nIs COVID going to provide us any relief while calculating the duration?nA friend adviced me that since my father passed away in 7/2019, I can ask for consideration from the judge on the grounds that I was taking over the family matters and this as a result got delayedPls sugg

Advocate Shubhi Dubey answered
Yes, its still possible to file a case, As there was a COVID period and the hon'ble Supreme Court has given a guideline wherein period from February 2020 to February 2022 was exempted so if in case the time left does not cross that particular limit waving that particular period of 2 years you can file a case based on the promissory note.

Q: 125 case decided hone par kya karen, wife job me hai bacchi ke naam

Meri wife job me hai. Usne meri beti ke naam se 125 ka case lagaya tha. Case wife ke favour me decide ho gaya hai mujhe kya karna cahiye

Advocate Shubhi Dubey answered
aap iski appeal file kar sakte hain, but limitation hoti ha law mein, ke kuch particular days ke under hi aap case file kar sakte hai. Agar aapke case mein order hone ke baad se time nahi nikla hoga toh abhi appeal mein chances ha.

Q: Need expert for Documentation FOR COMPANY SECURITY

Hello, nnI need someone who can help me with the company data security agreement.

Advocate Shubhi Dubey answered
we can provide you with the drafting of company security agreement, though we need to know further about what exactly is the business of your company and what are you looking for in that. As in company security agreement there are various details and documents required and we as a firm has been dealing with this since quite a long time now

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Shubhi Dubey

Can Advocate Shubhi Dubey represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Shubhi Dubey can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Shubhi Dubey?

When you meet with Advocate Shubhi Dubey for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Shubhi Dubey?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Shubhi Dubey, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Shubhi Dubey?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Shubhi Dubey, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Shubhi Dubey?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Shubhi Dubey regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Shubhi Dubey?

The cost of hiring Advocate Shubhi Dubey can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.