One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Indore - Advocate Shubham Rajput

Advocate Shubham Rajput

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSrinagar Main, Indore
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English
Advocate Shubham Rajput has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Shubham provides services in the field of criminal law, family law, consumer court, cheque bounce matters and divorce matters.

Advocate Shubham enrolled with the Bar Council Of Madhya Pradesh in 2014. He is a member of the Indore Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MP/2321/2014
  • District Court, Indore
  • Family Court, Indore
  • M. P. High Court, Indore Bench

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Indore

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Shubham Rajput. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Shubham Rajput

Q: Is IPC s332 compoundable offence

Hello I friend have charged 2 year punishment and 1000 rs fine in ipc 332 in lower court abd appealed ib sesson ,after a faulse case by Police home guard My question is can I compound with police home guard

Advocate Shubham Rajput answered
Its a non compoundable offence and non congnizable and also non bailable offence.You should know under this offence you can get 3yr imprisonment or fine or can get both.332 is voluntarily causing hurt to deter public servant from his duty.

Q: After getting married in arya samaj husband want to marry someone else

my husband and i were married in aryasamaj temple without informing family it ws done last yr in December 31st now he wants to marry someone else without giving divorce to mee because his family wants so can he do this? if he did so what legal action i can take?

Advocate Shubham Rajput answered
The marriage of aryasmaj is valid so you can first solve this problem by your way and if then also he dont understand then you can file a complint agaist your husband that he has already married with you and be is now going to marry with someone other so the police can stop this marriage and by doing this ur parents will going to known each and everything about your marriage so firstexplain them then take this action against your husbnd

Q: can i go court after 3 month for legal action in cheque bounce case

i have to take money from my friend..i alredy send 2 legal notice before 3 can i go court after 3 month for legal action??

Advocate Shubham Rajput answered
No you cant go for it now because its limitation is ends now so now u have to go for civil action. So now u have to file civil case against your friend and for that u have hire an advocate so that he can see ur case and he will give u the rivht sugestion

Q: Someone stole my passbook can it be misused what action possible

Some one stole my passbook, Can it be misused or what action do i have to take before any harm.

Advocate Shubham Rajput answered
Yes it can be misused so u have to give forst information to ur bank so tht they can take action against it and secondly u have to do a written complaint in police station so if in future something has been done then u have a proof of it that u have filled a complaint against it ..

Q: Court issued arrest warrant absconding from one year what can he do

My relative is charged under 420 & 406 one year back via lower court and he is absconded since one year due to fear. Their advocate has filed for quash u/s 482 in high cout and applied for anticipatory bail in sessions court but it was rejected and in high court 482 is pending yet. He is confused now what to do as advocate is only assuring and nothing is happening and one year is passed. Police has also put reward on him. Kindly give some suggestion as he is in fear because the person who have done case are politically strong.

Advocate Shubham Rajput answered
First of all, u have to surrender to the police by the way of ur advocate. and see in the high court why the 482 is pending till now , after 1 yr completion because sometimes advocates are not having time so they are not attending the matter. so see first why the matter is pending

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Shubham Rajput

Can Advocate Shubham Rajput represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Shubham Rajput can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Shubham Rajput?

When you meet with Advocate Shubham Rajput for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Shubham Rajput?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Shubham Rajput, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Shubham Rajput?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Shubham Rajput, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Shubham Rajput?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Shubham Rajput regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Shubham Rajput?

The cost of hiring Advocate Shubham Rajput can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.