One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Shravan Kumar

Advocate Shravan Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoSector 37C, Gurgaon
LawRato16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Shravan Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Shravan provides services in various fields of Property Matters, Landlord/Tenant Matters, Civil Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Shravan enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2007. He is a member of Lucknow Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UP/3241/2007

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gurgaon

Popular Reviews

Pawan kumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Overall experience was good. Thanks
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Shravan Kumar

Q: Can my father revoke registered land deed that he transferred to me

Hi sir, I belongs to hindu family. We are two brothers and my father has transferred the ancestral land through registered deed equally to both brothers in sep 2005. Mutation is also done on our name but due to some differences between me and my father, he is filing application to cancel the registered deed. And later on he wants to transfer his full share of land to my younger brother. My father is a retired service person having his own house and drawing a pension of rs. 14000 monthly. Please advice whether he can cancel the registered deed held 13 years ago. Thanks 

Advocate Shravan Kumar answered
No provided he proves that the registry done under undue influence, coercion and / or it was not done with sound prove the same he have to prove through supporting documents. So need no to worry and also you asked registered deed (My Assumption: Its sale deed not gift deed) so he also have to pay the consideration received from you at the time of registration of deed.For more query provide more specific details.

Q: Can a Central Government Officer file a case against a Private person

Can a Central Government Officer file a civil and criminal defamation case against a Private person / Apartment Owner Association, if the Private person / Apartment Owner Association has placed false allegations on the Central Government officer supported by people residing in the complex.

Advocate Shravan Kumar answered
Yes central government employee may also file defamation case against the private person/ 's because being public servant his rights also continues as other persons have and not only defamation he may file criminal complaint also subject to he have the proof and evidences to support his statement.

Q: Can i ask for someone's bank statement through legal notice

Purchase plot from first owner in gurgaon -year 2004 Massive corruption took place govt ban transaction of all types of society till further notice Govt set up commission in 2016 commission submit report asking for cancellation of sale deed of 851 people including us Reason - First buyer transaction not traceable in book First owner not cooperate & refused to give bank statement to me. Question -can i ask his bank statement through legal notice ?

Advocate Shravan Kumar answered
directly don't ask any statement, send a legal notice regarding your concern and ask to reply with proof of his/ her bonafide and related documents within 30 days from receipt of your notice else you will be bound to opt legal recourse under applicable civil and criminal laws etc.

Q: Is GPA legal in the city Faridabad?

Is GPA legal in Faridabad? As everyone is saying, Registry is not open Faridabad. Plz advice..

Advocate Shravan Kumar answered
No you are not suggested to buy a property on general power of attorney because it is invalid by an order of Hon'ble Supreme Court of India in 2013,But peoples are still buying the property on GPA, in case of any dispute with seller/his successor you have no legal right on the property hence not suggested.

Q: Remedy in case of Deficiency in Service by Builder

I am living in a society in Gurgaon for 1 year. The builder charges high maintenance but against that he offers; 1. Bad condition/broken roads. No repair ever done 2. Below average security. Untrained, random guys in uniform 3. Zero maintenance services - understaffed, and every time we have to buy material like MSeal, Grout, Crack Shield, Locks, Handles, etc from market as they always say zero inventory 4. STP in under capacity and not functioning properly, black/sludge water supply in bathrooms with worms and harmful bacteria leading to diseases 5. They and their vendors don't pay salary to housekeeping and other staff on time and every week staff go on strike and stop work 6. Garbage disposal dump not cleaned for days leading to unhealthy environment 7. Lifts dont work. Ppl struck inside or hours If residents refuse to pay maintenance, builder adds late payment charges. What is the legal and quick remedy for this? Should I and other residents lodge FIR? Does law protect us?

Advocate Shravan Kumar answered
Take some pic's of sludge water supply & Garbage disposal dump and evidences of other facilities as broken roads, security services and drop an email to dy. commissioner & commissioner with all concern department like water supply etc. gurgaon regarding your concern.And push the worker to approach labour commissioner for their wages issue as no timely payment and no payment as per scheduled rate are disbursed by the builder.You will see the magic.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Shravan Kumar

Can Advocate Shravan Kumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Shravan Kumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Shravan Kumar?

When you meet with Advocate Shravan Kumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Shravan Kumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Shravan Kumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Shravan Kumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Shravan Kumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Shravan Kumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Shravan Kumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Shravan Kumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Shravan Kumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.