One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ghaziabad - Advocate Shobhit Agarwal

Advocate Shobhit Agarwal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.4 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoRaj Nagar, Ghaziabad
LawRato20 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Insurance, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Shobhit Agarwal completed his law in the year 2003 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Property, Civil, Labour & Service and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Shobhit enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2003. He is a member of the Bar association of Ghaziabad.

Enrollment Number : D/1428/2003

  • District Court, Ghaziabad

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Shobhit Agarwal

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Abhilasha - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Experienced family lawyer.
3 weeks ago
CHARANJEET SINGH - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I will try to meet you tomorrow in chamber.
1 month ago
jitendra kumar Sriva - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer's understanding of my issue is laudable. My legal issues were resolved after receiving the required legal guidance from the lawyer..My decision was a result of the right advice and guidance that was provided to me by Adv.Shobhit Agarwal. The lawyer helped me in understanding my case and the guidance helped me in taking the correct steps.
1 month ago
SURESH KESHAN - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Great speaking to him for property dispute. Very patient and understanding. Highly recommended
1 month ago
Sunil - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Shobhit Agarwal helped me to better understand my legal issue. The legal advice that I received by Adv.Shobhit Agarwal helped me to make appropriate decisions. As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
1 month ago
Amit Kumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Shobhit Agarwal assisted me in understanding my legal situation very well. I obtained the necessary legal assistance by the lawyer, as a result of which I was able to make informed decisions. The lawyer helped me in reaching the right decision that was required in my legal issue.
2 months ago
Samim - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Best guide
2 months ago
Rudra - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He was very patient and helpful. Also he has good knowledge on the consulting topic and labour rules. Good experience.
2 months ago
Sunil - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Good lawyer. Still the interaction is going on. Hope the things will be alright. Picture will be cleared in the first week of March, 2018 for which I had contacted him. Overall he is cooperative and has knowledge of civil issues of Ghaziabad properties.
2 months ago
anitagarg.2000@gmail - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The consultancy provided by the lawyer guided me in the right direction.
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Shobhit Agarwal

Q: Chargeshhet had to be filled on rajeev but is done on rajesh

Respected sir/ma'am,My name is vanshika , i wanted to take a advice on a matter that goes like that my uncle rajeev had some case filled against him but instead of his name my father rajesh name is written on the fir and the chargesheet has also been submited in the court with name of my father. We have no relations with my uncle rajeev for 14 years, we live away from him but this case has been filled on my father tho the photos are of my uncle rajeev.I wanted to seek advice on the matter. It will be really helpful if i will get the guidance reagarding the same

Advocate Shobhit Agarwal answered
without reading all papers relating to the case no proper advice can be provided but if fir is against other person and chargesheet filed against other person than it can be rectified through court but this thing should be placed before court efficiently otherwise court can not give relief and action against the police officer should also be taken

Q: False charges made on us for non payment of invoice.

I am client,a notice issued by the supplier of other state against me for partly non payment of invoice amount 68000 of which 35000 paid by neft and half amount paid to the agent mentioned in the invoice acknowledged by agent letterhead and amount neft into agent account.ow supplier is claiming again for rest amount already paid to agent,what should I do now,we have been given notice claiming seven days reply.

Advocate Shobhit Agarwal answered
you have to send legal reply stating all the facts and in that reply warn them to avoid proceeding on the basis of this false notice otherwise you have no legal options but to proceed legally against them and if broker is not supporting you than take action against him also

Q: Cheque bounce case against father even when cheque is issued by son

My elder brother issued a cheque to his party which later on bounced due to account closed with bank. The party has filed case against my brother and father even when the cheque was issued by my brother from his personal savings account.A. How is it possible to even register a case against my father.B. Can we go for defamation suit against party for defaming my father.

Advocate Shobhit Agarwal answered
legally it is not maintainable and you can proceed to claim fir defamation against this party bcoz legally only person who issued cheque is responsible for it's bounce and if your father is prosecuted wrongfully thanyou can claim damages

Q: Unfair society dues and extra charges and Monopoly by manager of rwa

My rwa keep increasing maintenance by 10% yearly. On top of thay that they keep constructing space for prvt driver for which they forced us to pay 20000 few months back.w again they r asking 12000 for completion..We DNT have driver. They wouldn't let our block install jio internet because they r demanding something from the company. What are my options?

Advocate Shobhit Agarwal answered
you can send them a legal notice for demanding the explanation about arbitrary increase of maintenance charges and demand against allotment conditions and unnecessary creating problem to resident and use them building according to their wish

Q: property transfer in case of death on father

my all family member ready to drop there share in my favor what is process, document and fees is need to done this work and how much time it take

Advocate Shobhit Agarwal answered
please share details about property where it is situated so that your question will be answered properly but from the details which you provide my advice is it can be transferred by way of gift deed because relinquishment deed is not allowed in uttar pardesh


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Shobhit Agarwal

Can Advocate Shobhit Agarwal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Shobhit Agarwal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Shobhit Agarwal?

When you meet with Advocate Shobhit Agarwal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Shobhit Agarwal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Shobhit Agarwal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Shobhit Agarwal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Shobhit Agarwal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Shobhit Agarwal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Shobhit Agarwal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Shobhit Agarwal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Shobhit Agarwal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.