One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Allahabad - Advocate Shishir Dwivedi

Advocate Shishir Dwivedi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Shivaji Nagar, Allahabad
10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Civil, Criminal, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Shishir Dwivedi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 10 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Shishir Dwivedi's office is in Shivaji Nagar, Allahabad.
  • Allahabad High Court,
  • District Court, Allahabad

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Allahabad

Questions Answered by Advocate Shishir Dwivedi What to do if someone is threatening to file false cases Remedies if employer hits employee