One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Patna - Advocate Shashank Chandra

Advocate Shashank Chandra

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
High Court, Patna
6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Family, Labour & Service
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Shashank Chandra has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Shashank provides services in various field of Cheque Bounce related cases, Consumer Protection related matters, Family Disputes, Labour & Service Matters, Criminal Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Shashank enrolled with the Bar Council of Bihar in 2013. He is a member of the Bar Association of Bihar.

Enrollment Number : B/2415A/2013
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Patna,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Patna,
  • Patna Consumer Forum,
  • Patna High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Patna

Get advice from Advocate Shashank Chandra

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Questions Answered by Advocate Shashank Chandra Case pending in court will I be disqualified for a government job Family threatening for honour killing what should do