One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ghaziabad - Advocate Sharad Kumar Agrawal

Advocate Sharad Kumar Agrawal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad
30 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sharad Kumar Agrawal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 30 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Sharad Kumar Agrawal's office is in Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad.
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Gautambuddha Nagar,
  • District Court, Ghaziabad,
  • District Court, Gurgaon

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ghaziabad

Questions Answered by Advocate Sharad Kumar Agrawal Can husband file divorce in USA if married in India What would be the best way to cancel my marriage without any trouble