One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kolkata - Advocate Shanti Priya Das

Advocate Shanti Priya Das

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoAlipore Police Court, Kolkata
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Civil, Corporate, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Patent, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Shanti Priya Das completed his law in the year 2016 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Property, Criminal, Divorce, Civil, Corporate and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Shanti Priya enrolled with the Bar Council of West Bengal in 2016. He is a member of the Alipore Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : F/1973/1868/2016
  • Calcutta High Court
  • Calcutta High Court
  • Company Law Board Kolkata
  • District & Session Court, Andaman & Nicobar Islands
  • District Court, Alipore
  • District Court, Howrah
  • District Court, Kolkata City Session Court
  • District Court, South 24 Parganas
  • National Company Law Tribunal, Kolkata
  • State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Kolkata

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Shanti Priya Das. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Shanti Priya Das

Q: Can I directly go to the High Court for anticipatory bail

Sir/Madam , A person has lodged an F.I.R u/s-379/325/506/406/354(B)/386/120B & 34 IPC against my mother & against me & the said F.I.R has been started by the order of the ACJM & later , the local police station has given us notice U/S-41A Cr.Pc . So my question is that in this situation can we approach the High Court for praying anticipatory bail without going to the Sessions court ? Is it possible according to law ? because the said case is totally false & concocted .

Advocate Shanti Priya Das answered
Yes you can go to the high court directly for anticipatory bail. I provided the ld court would grant the hearing and then send t oder to be complied by lower or session court. Moreover its posibble in youe case to reject your plea as it has to be rejected by lower court.

Q: Rights of daughters on father's personal property

Hi.. My wife is younger daughter of my in laws.Her elder sister is married and still staying with my in laws and she is planning to sell the property of her father. Being the daughter can my wife bring a stay order on the selling? Although it's my in law's own property,can he take a call in favour of his one daughter only? Please clarify.. Regards..

Advocate Shanti Priya Das answered
Yes ur wife can claim the share even bring order from court for the same. Although its upon the discretion of court but the formost thing is to be sure that your in laws are alive and not done any kind of deed in favour of their elder daughter.

Q: Action against delay in giving possession by developer

How do i claim compensation from my developer if he delays in giving possession of an under construction flat beyond the time limit as agreed in the agreement?

Advocate Shanti Priya Das answered
Hello. You can do that through legal process. You can go through legal process and after that go with consumer forum or you can go with civil procedure. That three options have for you. Now tou havr to choose which one will decied you. For further assistance you can contact me.

Q: Legal procedure to claim share in paternal property

I (Hindu) am residing in Hooghly District West Bengal. We are 5 brothers and 5 sisters, Father died in the year of 1997. I have failed to claim my paternal properties from brother till date as they are threatened to attack on me and my wife. How will I proceed.

Advocate Shanti Priya Das answered
You can file partition suit before the Ld court for claim your share from your father property. And you can also lodge a complaint at concern police station for against the said threat to your wife. For further assistance contact me.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Shanti Priya Das

Can Advocate Shanti Priya Das represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Shanti Priya Das can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Shanti Priya Das?

When you meet with Advocate Shanti Priya Das for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Shanti Priya Das?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Shanti Priya Das, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Shanti Priya Das?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Shanti Priya Das, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Shanti Priya Das?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Shanti Priya Das regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Shanti Priya Das?

The cost of hiring Advocate Shanti Priya Das can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.