One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kolkata - Advocate Shambhu Mahato

Advocate Shambhu Mahato

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
Shyama Charan Mukherjee Street, Kolkata
12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Consumer Court, Property, Recovery, Banking / Finance
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Shambhu Mahato completed his law in the year 2007 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Consumer Court, Property, Banking / Finance, Arbitration and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Shambhu enrolled with the Bar Council of West Bengal in 2007.

Enrollment Number : F - 1303/959 of 2007
  • Calcutta High Court,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Kolkata,
  • District Court, Kolkata City Session Court

Get advice from Advocate Shambhu Mahato

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Shambhu Mahato COMPANY DELAYING REPAIR OF ITEM UNDER WARRANTY How to recover money in case of false promises by the builder