One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kolkata - Advocate Shamba Dutta

Advocate Shamba Dutta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.3 | 4+ user ratings
N.S Road, Kolkata
16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Criminal, Divorce, Family, Insurance, Motor Accident, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Shamba Dutta has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Shamba provides services in various field of Criminal laws, Insurance matters, Motor vehicle cases, Supreme court cases and Matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Shamba enrolled with the Bar Council of West Bengal in 2003. He is a member of the Calcutta High Court Bar Association and Supreme Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : WB/1467/2003
  • Calcutta High Court,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Get advice from Advocate Shamba Dutta

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Shamba Dutta What to do if my cousin is threatening me to send a legal notice Can a person get promotion after he has been acquitted