One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Patna - Advocate Shailendra Kumar

Advocate Shailendra Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSaket Vihar, Anisabad, Patna
LawRato29 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Shailendra Kumar completed his law in the year 1994 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Child Custody, Criminal, Divorce, Civil, Labour & Service and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Shailendra enrolled with the Bar Council of Bihar in 1994. He is a member of the Advocate's Association Patna Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : BR/137/1994

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Patna

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Shailendra Kumar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Shailendra Kumar

Q: My father sold the property to third person without informing

My mother is handicap and also she is hcv patient. My father cannot live in our house for 4 years. Without any information my father sold property to third person. Please tell me a best solution.

Advocate Shailendra Kumar answered
Depends upon the nature of property if the said property has been earned by your father then he can sale without consent in the other situation if it is your ancestral property then you can file a suit

Q: Regarding share in property that my father bought in mothers name

We are 3 brother and 2 Sister. My father died in Feb. 2013.Now my mother live with family of my elder and younger brother and my 2 Sister are married ,live with his husband.When my father was alive he purchase many property (land)in my mother name.Now he was not alive and due to influence of my elder and younger brother ,my mother denied to give share of that property to what I can do.I am Hindu and live in Patna any legal procedure to get my share..

Advocate Shailendra Kumar answered
You can file a partition suit before Sub-judge Patna along with a injunction petition is also required to file before the same court so that they can not sale the property in question to any other hands

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Shailendra Kumar

Can Advocate Shailendra Kumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Shailendra Kumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Shailendra Kumar?

When you meet with Advocate Shailendra Kumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Shailendra Kumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Shailendra Kumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Shailendra Kumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Shailendra Kumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Shailendra Kumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Shailendra Kumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Shailendra Kumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Shailendra Kumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.