One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Guwahati - Advocate Shahbana Nasrat

Advocate Shahbana Nasrat

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
High Court, Guwahati
5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Documentation, Motor Accident, Muslim Law, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: Assamese, English, Hindi
Advocate Shahbana Nasrat has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 5 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Shahbana Nasrat's office is in High Court, Guwahati.
  • Gauhati High Court

Questions Answered by Advocate Shahbana Nasrat Girlfriend threatening to file complaint in Women Commission Want to file property distribution case directly in HC against brother