One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Shachi Gururaj Joshi

Advocate Shachi Gururaj Joshi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
Kumar West Park, Bangalore
6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Documentation, Family, Property, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu, Urdu
Advocate Shachi Gururaj Joshi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 6 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Shachi Gururaj Joshi's office is in Kumar West Park, Bangalore.
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore,
  • Family Court, Bangalore,
  • Karnataka High Court,
  • Trial Courts, Bangalore

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Top Reviews

Suma Veerab - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer gave me the right guidance. Responsive and Sensitive!
Oct 17, 2019
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Shachi Gururaj Joshi Filed Domestic Violence Against Husbnd Filed domestic violence case against husband n frst hearing is done