One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Savita Tanwar

Advocate Savita Tanwar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 5+ user ratings
Rohini, Delhi
13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal, International Law, Motor Accident, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Savita Tanwar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 13 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Savita Tanwar's office is in Rohini, Delhi.
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Rohini,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet. Consult Advocate Savita Tanwar through LawRato to leave a review once you have consulted or engaged the lawyer for your legal matter.

Questions Answered by Advocate Savita Tanwar Got into an accident but didn't stopped as the person was armed Appeal to increase the number of UPSC attempts for GENERAL category