One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chandigarh - Advocate Saurav Khullar

Advocate Saurav Khullar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoMohali, Chandigarh
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Medical Negligence, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Saurav Khullar completed his law in the year 2015 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Criminal, Divorce, Medical Negligence, Civil, Motor Accident and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Saurav enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 2015. He is a member of the Punjab and Haryana High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/1666/2015
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Chandigarh
  • Chandigarh State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (SCDRC)
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT), Chandigarh
  • Motor Accident Claims Tribunal (MACT)
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chandigarh

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Saurav Khullar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Saurav Khullar

Q: HC ruling on giving maintainance by Army authority to wife of officer

Sir, My query is that I am an Army officer and my wife has developed extra marital affair. I have sufficient proofs for this. If I want to be separated from her, then in this case, what is the HC ruling for Army authorities to grant her maintenance from my salary. Regards.

Advocate Saurav Khullar answered
Respected sir..You need not to pqy maintenance if your case is at strong footing. If you have proof against yor wife you need not to pay there are ton of judegement of apex cort in this regard. So no need to wrry abt maintenance

Q: What to do if the inlaws are interfering

My wife's parents and brother have so much influence on my wife, they interfare so much in my married life and this becomes the reason of quarrel bw us. My wife's sister is in Australia and ask us to come there on pr, initially i was interested but now am not, as i have an old dependent mother and good job in india. My wife is angry over me on this and his parents are pressurising me for getting passport for my 2 months daughter(they may send my daughter and wife to his sister in Australia), they even threatened me that if i dont make passport of my daughter they will false report to the police that am going to settle abroad leaving behind my daughter and wife. My wife has disrespecting my mother and uses false words for me, i am afraid she and her parents might charge me for false cases. I don't know what to do, is there any law which can help me to get out of this situation.

Advocate Saurav Khullar answered
Dear client you move complaint to police in this regard before your wife move any complaint. Further there are judgement of high in which specifically said that if wife pressurized husband to get separate from parents in that case court granting divorce

Q: Police registered FIR in 420 120 under political pressure

sir, FIR reg. against me & my uncle by police under influence of pol. power. in fir crime against us is that we get money from plaintiff on 2% monthly interest. he say give us 62 lac to us which is 7 lac is in my bank ac bal give by cash. 7 lac which he paid me in 2015 for which i broke a property deal for his brother thats commision which they trf me in my bank ac. i will never take any money from them by cash & no aggrement or legal paper sign for taking any 2017 i trf some 2.5lac to him in 4 inst. bcz he say he is seeking some financial help. after that our relation spoiled & he & some his colleages say they give @ 62 lac by cash me to my uncle.under this false story they reg complaint againt us & in police inquiry before FIR. they make political pressure on police & reg fir in Lalita Kumari vs Govt oi UP (2014) 2 scc 1. now sir please tell me what will i do? will i go for inquiry request to ssp police again or somthing else? will police may arrest me & send to jail?

Advocate Saurav Khullar answered
Dear client you can file anticipatory bail first. Further move letter to ssp for proper and just enquiry and is same is not successful we can file direction in high court. After doing all we can go for quashing of FIR

Q: Husband wants to file for divorce having affair with Australian girl

My husband is living in Sydney from last 4 years We get married on21/3/2017 And everything was good Bt now he want get divorce from me and said that I m in a relationship from last 7 months and she is pregnant from last 4 years . She is Australian girl . And now my husband refuse to return back to India . What to do??

Advocate Saurav Khullar answered
File maintenance case. File divorce case. Further file application to attach his property. Register fir against him.. .. .

Q: Responsibility for theft of electricity committed in government office

Who will be responsible or nominated if theft of electricity is committed in Government office?

Advocate Saurav Khullar answered
The person who is doing theft and HOD of department if it is done into his knowledge. Further is no particular person is doing than bring that issue in writing into the knowledge of HOD and thereafter if he ll not take any action register FIR or file complaint in department

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Saurav Khullar

Can Advocate Saurav Khullar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Saurav Khullar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Saurav Khullar?

When you meet with Advocate Saurav Khullar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Saurav Khullar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Saurav Khullar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Saurav Khullar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Saurav Khullar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Saurav Khullar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Saurav Khullar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Saurav Khullar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Saurav Khullar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.