One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jodhpur - Advocate Saurabh Maheshwari

Advocate Saurabh Maheshwari

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoLambia House, Makrana Mohalla, Jodhpur
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Saurabh Maheshwari completed his law in the year 2014 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Cheque Bounce, Tax, Land, Revenue, Civil, Child Custody, Criminal, Divorce, Property, Consumer Court, Mining Law and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Saurabh enrolled with the Bar Council of Rajasthan in 2014. He is also a member of Rajasthan Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : R/1146/2014

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jodhpur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Saurabh Maheshwari. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Saurabh Maheshwari

Q: Falsely got married to a minor want to file for divorce

meri saadi ek minor girl se hui thi, girl ke mother & father ne nahi btaya ki wo minor hai. mai saadi ke 2nd day se hi ghar chhord diya or aaj tak ghar se dur hi hu. meri saadi 03/03/2013 me hui thi, ab uske ghar wale kah rahe h larki ko le jao, warna hum case krege, but i want divorce. koi ground ban sakta h kya jiske according mujhe divorce mil ske..? plzzxz

Advocate Saurabh Maheshwari answered
Dear SirI am of the opinion that the age of the girl was kept a secret from you and as such, you may approach the nearest police station to lodge an FIR against the parents and apply before the family court. Although, the marriage with a minor is void ab initio that is nulity in itself but we need to get things done in systematic way. hence, approach the police station now and apply to the family court for divorce on ground that the marriage made was with minor and it is not valid in the eyes of the law.

Q: Construction on the property stayed by the court

in land dispute stay order has been granted by the Court, and out of many party (23) one party doing the construction activity, neither police nor any party objecting but when I start construction one party objecting and called the police to bound me not to any construction activity. what should i do please guide me.

Advocate Saurabh Maheshwari answered
SirAnything done contrary to court’s order is called contempt of court under The Contempt of Courts Act. I am of the opinion that you should move application/petition before the same court which has granted you stay. Initiate for contempt proceedings. You may approach the court after giving a notice for contempt to the parties voiding the court order. I would further opine that you may not donanything contrary to court order.Regards

Q: How to get divorce or judicial separation from wife?

I am a person of 33.I got married before 3 years. My wife is a government servant and she lives at her father's home because her posting is there. I do a private job. I have a daughter of 1 year I and my wife both live separately due to our services. To live separate is not a matter the matter is this that she doesn't care of my matters and issues. She married with me only to show the world that she has a husband and she is not a bachelor. She doesn't take care even of my mother. She and her mother ever demand money from me. She goes anywhere in any function of our society whether I am invited or not. I am a private employee and she is a government servant but yet I don't have any financial help from her. I feel that I don't have any existence in this world and I am a valueless man. So I want to take divorce from her and please inform me that can I get divorce from her ? Or Can I get the legal separation from her for a short period like 1 or 2 years ? Thank you.

Advocate Saurabh Maheshwari answered
In the backdrop of the facts as expressed by you, first of all the law in India does not provide for any such separation for 1 or 2 years or any as such. In good faith of the child, I suggest it is not good to go for divorce. Rather, have talk and mediation with your spouse and consider the future of your child first before making any move. At the later stage, law will always be available.

Q: What to do when builder demands extra charges before giving possession

Builder has served offer of possession letter wherein he has demanded charges for enhanced super area of flat. How the area has increased, he is not giving me any document or completion certificate . Besides, he is asking for making 80% cost of the flat before he gets it registered.

Advocate Saurabh Maheshwari answered
Is there any clause in your contract with the builder which specifies any such cost? If yes, then you may approach the builder and talk over it.If not, then approach the builder andascertain as to on what basis he is asking for it.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Saurabh Maheshwari

Can Advocate Saurabh Maheshwari represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Saurabh Maheshwari can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Saurabh Maheshwari?

When you meet with Advocate Saurabh Maheshwari for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Saurabh Maheshwari?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Saurabh Maheshwari, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Saurabh Maheshwari?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Saurabh Maheshwari, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Saurabh Maheshwari?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Saurabh Maheshwari regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Saurabh Maheshwari?

The cost of hiring Advocate Saurabh Maheshwari can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.