One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jodhpur - Advocate Siddharth Tatiya

Advocate Siddharth Tatiya

  Parsvnath City, Jodhpur

 Experience: 7 years

6 ratings
25+ Consults
  • Trademark & Copyright
  • Documentation
  • Motor Accident
  • Tax
  • Corporate
  • Civil
  • GST

Advocate Siddharth Tatiya has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Siddharth has been practicing before the Rajasthan High Court at its principal seat in Jodhpur since 2011. His practice areas include Constitution Laws, Contracts, Corporate Law, Indirect Taxation, Environmental Laws, Trademark, Alternate Dispute Resolution and so on. He provides consultancy services to startups, individuals and companies in the areas of Corporate Law, Law of Contracts, IPR, Private International Law, Environmental Law and Commercial Compliance.

He has been actively involved in drafting, research and appearing for various Central and State Government Departments, Public and Private Companies, etc. especially in civil, constitutional, service, taxation, criminal and misc. matters before the High Court and CAT.

Advocate Siddharth enrolled with the Bar Council of Rajasthan in 2011. He is a member of the Rajasthan Lawyers Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : R/671/2011

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Siddharth Tatiya: English, Hindi

Practice Areas

  • Trademark & Copyright
  • Documentation
  • Motor Accident
  • Tax
  • Corporate
  • Civil
  • GST


  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Jodhpur
  • District Court, Jodhpur
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • National Green Tribunal, Jodhpur Bench
  • Rajasthan High Court
  • Supreme Court Of India


  • MON 06:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • TUE 06:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • WED 06:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • THU 06:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • FRI 06:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • SAT 06:00 PM - 08:00 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Siddharth Tatiya

Phone Consultation

30 Min phone consult

Rs. 700/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 500/-

Consult Now

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting

Rs. 1250/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 1000/-

Consult Now

Consultation by Email

Legal advice by email

Rs. 2200/-

Consult Now

User Reviews for Advocate Siddharth Tatiya

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Get advice from Advocate Siddharth Tatiya

Fill in your details and Advocate Siddharth Tatiya will get back to you shortly.

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly

We're in News